How is your weather today part II

32 with Snow Showers, everything covered in snow

Big white fluffy flakes coming down outside my office window.

St. Louis TV was saying at noon the we were in the 7th day of cloudy weather but that there were signs of the sun trying to peak through. It just did here (60 miles or so east of there) for a moment and now is back covered but not as dark. It least we are not having problems from rain, ice and/or snow.

Where in the St. Louis area are you located. I have family there in the area.. St.Peters, Lemay, and my parents live in bootheel area.. Lambert's home of the throwed rolls~! as for here in Virginia near DC.. my kids are begging for a snow day from school, just a dusting will do. :wave:

28 and overcast. No snow here, but we drove through pockets of snowy areas as we drove north today.

We could get some rain tonight and snow/rain mix . UGH! We been getting more rain than snow so far. This can made is hard to walk and drive if the rain turn to ice.

Just back from a brisk walk, it was much colder than I thought, but sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Tomorrow is the winter solstice. Yay, we get a minute more of daylight, I'll take even seconds. It will be so nice to get rid of the dark late afternoons.

Just back from a brisk walk, it was much colder than I thought, but sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Tomorrow is the winter solstice. Yay, we get a minute more of daylight, I'll take even seconds. It will be so nice to get rid of the dark late afternoons.

It's about 3PM and I have my light on b/c it dark outside.

It looks like a snow globe outside. Big white fluffy flakes. But it is warming up and turning to rain, I'm worried about ice forming tonight.

Today, a BEAUTIFUL day, and 50 degrees. Tomorrow? Totally different. We are currently under a 9 AM to 9 PM Winter Storm Watch, and they are saying thundersnow is possible. That would mess up travel plans for tomorrow and Christmas. :shock:

Today, cloudy and now foggy out with some rain coming. I wish we were having a White Christmas.

Snowing here, so we will be having a white Christmas after all.

Unless the original prediction for mid forties on Christmas comes true.

It's too warm here for Christmas. I want it to be cold, frosty etc. Was sunny and almost 70º today,

Suppose to have a shower in the afternoon today, then clear up with the forecast of 58 degrees on Christmas.

Warming up and rainy. Tomorrow clear & warm but I think the temps are supposed to drop thru the day.

39, and raining. Still under a Winter Weather Advisory, now changed from 9 AM-9 PM to 12-9 PM. That's a big change, as it means several fewer inches of snow. The Winter Storm Watch has been cancelled, as they are saying we might get 1-4 inches today.

Rainy mess but warm though

Back