How do you make your coffee?

Reaction score
chicagoblues2, I understand! what I wrote was to joke. of course I have nothing against what you do:)

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
my stuff, i know they look like they need to be cleaned. :o

I couldnt able to find my picture uploading here i ll search it later.

Jane B.

Reaction score
I shall be the rebel...

I don't make it! Yeech ;)

*runs on down the boards*

I just hadn't gotten around to posting that I don't make it! I am a tea drinker but unconventional in that I make it with a family size tea bag in a Mr. Coffee.

You beat me to it. I don't even like the smell of coffee.

I Hate Coffe. But i make tea from this
Keurig+mini+plus+personal+brewer.jpg

Ironically I don't mind the smell of coffee...

I don't either.

BUT we coffee skippers need to unite. Several time committees at things I go to have planned brunches and such with just coffee and no other hot beverage.

Grummer

Reaction score
The professional burr grinders cost that much, but you can get one for your house for about $100.00. The burr grinder we have was about $100 but, still, that is expensive compared to a blade grinder.

yep, im quite familiar with it, but cheap burr are still really BAD....overheat, affecting the beans, grinds, noisy or just plain it can't do even grinds....

caz12

Reaction score
I like to try the coffee this animal craps out..no remember name of coffee or animal but it cost hundreds of pounds

Tousi

Reaction score
I like to try the coffee this animal craps out..no remember name of coffee or animal but it cost hundreds of pounds

I vaguely recall it being some kind of beetle...

Lavender

Reaction score
Mr Coffee makes a gourmet roast. If u don't have time or run out of stock, then use an instant coffee blend with flavor packets. Pour it in a travel mug of hot water from the microwave, coffemaker or stovetop.

Grummer

Reaction score
Mr Coffee makes a gourmet roast. If u don't have time or run out of stock, then use an instant coffee blend with flavor packets. Pour it in a travel mug of hot water from the microwave, coffemaker or stovetop.

lol, not really....that's disgusting......lol