How come Beagle dog tend to sleep with me?

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
Her name is Katie. She always cuddle and affectionate me in the bed when I was ready going to bed every night from work almost midnight. She constantly rub her chin toward my face and chest before she sleeps. She sounds noise when I arrived at front door. She approached and jumped on the chair to greeting me. I can feel her sounds making noise. It was not barking or something else.

Beagle is so so much attention dog !!

Ohh I was used to have the Beagle dog, which are the family dog and THIS is the reason why I LOVE Beagles! They are so warm and cuddly, I tend to sneak to sleep with her in my bed away from my parents which my parents don't allow lol.. Yes you are right, the Beagles need LOT of attention and require to be with you all the times as possible. Also be beware of their barking, they are the hunter dogs and they barks as they smell something, they are stubborn hunter dogs, once they find something whatever they smell, they won't listen you and will kept looking till you finally force them to stop like bringing the Beagle back inside the house. I have been always missed my Beagle's barking, she always barking LOT everytime I come back to home from school, the Beagle are very perfect for the family dog's kind. Also it's not really easy to train the Beagle to pee outside or on the pad, but try to keep that up as you can, the Beagles will try to listen to you and try to understand you.

Don't give up on the Beagles, they are worth it ;)

Her name is Katie. She always cuddle and affectionate me in the bed when I was ready going to bed every night from work almost midnight. She constantly rub her chin toward my face and chest before she sleeps. She sounds noise when I arrived at front door. She approached and jumped on the chair to greeting me. I can feel her sounds making noise. It was not barking or something else.

Beagle is so so much attention dog !!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/dog-sniffs-butts-p1.php

One day Katie will pinch your sexy underwear while your in deep sleep!!!:giggle:

Ohh I was used to have the Beagle dog, which are the family dog and THIS is the reason why I LOVE Beagles! They are so warm and cuddly, I tend to sneak to sleep with her in my bed away from my parents which my parents don't allow lol.. Yes you are right, the Beagles need LOT of attention and require to be with you all the times as possible. Also be beware of their barking, they are the hunter dogs and they barks as they smell something, they are stubborn hunter dogs, once they find something whatever they smell, they won't listen you and will kept looking till you finally force them to stop like bringing the Beagle back inside the house. I have been always missed my Beagle's barking, she always barking LOT everytime I come back to home from school, the Beagle are very perfect for the family dog's kind. Also it's not really easy to train the Beagle to pee outside or on the pad, but try to keep that up as you can, the Beagles will try to listen to you and try to understand you.

Don't give up on the Beagles, they are worth it ;)

I never saw Katie barking... she just howling... He picked up cat's shit from the litter then ate it. Yucky! I was so mad at Katie.

She is sometime naughty dog !!

I never saw Katie barking... she just howling... He picked up cat's shit from the litter then ate it. Yucky! I was so mad at Katie.

She is sometime naughty dog !!

:rofl: Same with my old dog!

It doesn't happen to ALL Beagle breeds. Every breed has at least one dog that does the same thing. It's just a matter of how they are raised and how they feel.

My roommate's dog likes to sleep on the bed when someone's in the bed and likes to sleep under the bed when no one is on the bed.

It doesn't happen to ALL Beagle breeds. Every breed has at least one dog that does the same thing. It's just a matter of how they are raised and how they feel.

My roommate's dog likes to sleep on the bed when someone's in the bed and likes to sleep under the bed when no one is on the bed.

I remember, I had golden Reteiver, he did not affectionate that much like beagle does. Katie is more friendly and greeting when I came home from work. She jumped on the couch and got me so much attention. Wigle her tail so much and made noise. She does not bark or howl. Hard to describe what she sounds like. Not like cat purring... I asked my son what sounds like, sort of low pinch howling.

When I typed on my laptop her nose push my hand off from my laptop to get her attention. Lay her chin on my chest to block my view to read on the emails. :D So adorable !

I believe the noise katie makes is a whining sound. My dog made that kind of noise before.

your dog sure is affectionate!

When I typed on my laptop her nose push my hand off from my laptop to get her attention. Lay her chin on my chest to block my view to read on the emails. :D So adorable !

Yupp my old beagle dog does that too, all the times everytime when I do the homework on the floor, or my family playing a boardgame on the floor, I agree they are so cute!

Back