How are you today?

Happy today. Found out that maybe next week or the week after we will get to move in to our new house.

Not on AD much...still have a problem with my neck and the pain....Really hate to "whine"......gonna see how it goes for a few more days, then ask for the shots. It really sucks!

Not on AD much...still have a problem with my neck and the pain....Really hate to "whine"......gonna see how it goes for a few more days, then ask for the shots. It really sucks!

Sorry you are sick still.. And you are pretty tough, so entitiled to whine when you really feel awful!

You mean steroid shots?

So sorry RR I was hoping you were feeling better. Take care of yourself and know good thoughts are being sent your way!!!

Angel

I'm confused and angry and also depressed. Plus I'm so tired of all these headaches. Damn. Anyway tomorrow will be better I hope

Trying to get excited for vacation, but extremely sad having to leave my dog Marley for that long. Only time we have been apart was when I was in the hospital for a month. I was unconscious then and one of the first things I asked when I woke up was "how is Marley".

Aw, how sweet :)

Back