How are you feeling today? Part II

Tired......I wake up every 45-60 minutes all night long. Been happening for years. Wish I could sleep like my dog.

I remember fisher pice garage I even see them still in charity shops.I unable put pics up but if any one remembers the Tupperware toy shapes they worth quite a bit.so is Tupperware over 20year old like the blue jug

I didn't buy my child any of Fisher Price toys when I heard they tested their paints on animals .

I didn't buy my child any of Fisher Price toys when I heard they tested their paints on animals .

I was about think you meany until read testing on animals,if I known that my kids not had fisher price.To late now.
Got some pink salt today I never take salt because kidney damage but blood pressure very low.This salt is very nice and not bad for you..What random thought pink salt

Tired...and the weather is overcast (rain is a'coming...due to the hurricane)....Was up until 3am playing peace-keeper for 2 young adults who do love each other...but argue to no end....:giggle:...Stress a factor...a newborn and job overtime...ahhh...No way do I want to back up 20-30 years of my Life....I'm at Peace where I'm at!

I was about think you meany until read testing on animals,if I known that my kids not had fisher price.To late now.
Got some pink salt today I never take salt because kidney damage but blood pressure very low.This salt is very nice and not bad for you..What random thought pink salt

https://www.yahoo.com/health/does-himalayan-pink-salt-hold-up-to-the-healthy-116323252232.html

"Another thing to consider is that, unlike pink salt, table salt has added iodine, which is important for thyroid function and metabolism. “The government started supplementing salt with iodine in the 1920s to prevent iodine deficiency disorders,” says Ficek. Since we don’t get much iodine from other foods (the richest natural source of it is seaweed, and it’s also found in dairy and eggs), completely shutting off regular salt can have negative side effects. That said, packaged foods and restaurant meals are generally prepared using plain salt, so unless you cook exclusively at home with the Himalayan type, you don’t have to worry."

According to this web site pink salt doesn't have "added iodine, which is important for thyroid function and metabolism." So you may what to see if you need the iodine in your diet.

A little more relieved.

One of our dogs had surgery yesterday to remove a baseball sized lymphoma. After coming home she slept the entire day and night. She seems to be doing better this morning she went outside and then ate breakfast. The vet had to cut through muscle to remove it all so she's got a longer recovery.

Ouch....my neck and back are really hurting from sitting on the metal benches at the foot ball game today. BUT.....we had a lot of fun and Cal Berkeley won the game. What a hike it was from the car to the stadium. It was about 1.5 miles one way but it was all up hill. Thankfully, tomorrow we have no plans and I am going to rest up.

Seem to have a cold block nose chest etc but don't feel to bad.Went for cream tea 2min walk away it the archetype of quint English tea shop that Americans have in there brains.big fat scones home made jam thick cream and pot of tea really was nice apart from husband whinging about football game he missing took edge off it

Seem to have a cold block nose chest etc but don't feel to bad.Went for cream tea 2min walk away it the archetype of quint English tea shop that Americans have in there brains.big fat scones home made jam thick cream and pot of tea really was nice apart from husband whinging about football game he missing took edge off it

Sorry you have yet another bug bothering you.

Am wondering which football your husband was wanting to watch?. There is a professional American Football game being played in London between the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins. It is on TV here now (CBS) with about 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

Am wondering which football your husband was wanting to watch?. There is a professional American Football game being played in London between the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins. It is on TV here now (CBS) with about 7 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

She's probably talking about what we call soccer.

She's probably talking about what we call soccer.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Didn't you notice that I made reference to American Football being on???????????? The possibility of it being the other sport also called "football" is why I did so.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Didn't you notice that I made reference to American Football being on???????????? The possibility of it being the other sport also called "football" is why I did so.

Yes, you did, but she didn't.

I went to this new place for Medical Massage Therapy. They do deep tissue trigger point massage which was pretty painful for me. Trying to find something that works but OMG I am in so much pain. I'm sure tomorrow will be horrible.

Back