How are you feeling today? Part II

What is nytol? Is that similar to Tylenol ? I sometimes take Benadryl (allergy meds) just to help me sleep. I take it at times when my allergies are on overload, but it has a certain drowsy effect so it is helpful at night. I limit it though so there's not an over-use of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nytol

I remember seeing the commercials for these on TV growing up.
Walgreens sells them.

Thanks. I'd never heard of it before, but I don't watch much TV other than CNN and a couple other shows. Seems as if it has much of the same drowsiness effect as Benadryl if I read that right.

Thanks. I'd never heard of it before, but I don't watch much TV other than CNN and a couple other shows. Seems as if it has much of the same drowsiness effect as Benadryl if I read that right.

It has the exact same ingredients as Benadryl. Most over the counter sleep aids have the same ingredients as Benadryl. It is a lot cheaper to buy generic Benadryl than it is to buy sleep aids in most cases.

Headache the last three days. A friend told me that this is happening because I tried to reduce coffee.... well, I told him, it must have been a drug and I better suffer the headache :)

Headache the last three days. A friend told me that his happening because I tried to reduce coffee.... well, I told him, it must have been a drug and I better suffer the headache :)

coffee gives me headaches....A guy not far away became so addicted to coffe and kola talking many litres a day he had to go into drug rehab get off it..you not that bad...
It not good these cluster headaches see doc.

Nytol over counter sleep aid get in uk been sold in States for years

coffee gives me headaches....A guy not far away became so addicted to coffe and kola talking many litres a day he had to go into drug rehab get off it..you not that bad...
It not good these cluster headaches see doc.

Nytol over counter sleep aid get in uk been sold in States for years

I have heard that it increases hearing loss too, a good reason to not drink it :)

I have heard that it increases hearing loss too, a good reason to not drink it :)

all the good things in life bad for you....one day before I die maybe invent fat cream cake a ciggi and glass of gin that be good for health I sooooooo wish

Caffeine withdrawal will definitely cause headaches. In some people it's the opposite-- headache with too much caffeine. Haven't head the hearing loss one though.

I had summer berry merange yesterday it devine never had before..i been thinking of it all night(could not sleep)I rushed get more today and it tasted awful so I cold and disappointed

Grateful that the weekend has finally arrived. I was crazy busy at work all week. Now I have a long weekend off and plan to do projects around the house. Looking forward to it, actually. It's nearly 90 out and I can't stand it. :lol:

My headache is not leaving, and I am wondering if switching between two hearing aids (differently programmed) may be a reason of headache? :)

Went see my mother this morning at the nursing home it just dreadful my mother begging me give her pills to end it all her life very unhappy and nothing I can do.my sister and me should left her with bottle of pills and walked off months ago when she begged us to.
I found a mattress on floor in case she fell out of bed because no one be there to put her back to bed her breakfast one bit of toast and cold tea that been there at least 3hours laying in her wee poo for this she paying thousand pound a week in dollars nearly two thousand.we never got on but no human should be treated like this

Feeling so so much better since my surgery 2 weeks ago and having a CRAZY first week with my students.

Went see my mother this morning at the nursing home it just dreadful my mother begging me give her pills to end it all her life very unhappy and nothing I can do.my sister and me should left her with bottle of pills and walked off months ago when she begged us to.
I found a mattress on floor in case she fell out of bed because no one be there to put her back to bed her breakfast one bit of toast and cold tea that been there at least 3hours laying in her wee poo for this she paying thousand pound a week in dollars nearly two thousand.we never got on but no human should be treated like this
That's terrible! She's definitely not getting her money's worth.

No. I'm in the same timezone as you and south of you. Perhaps you get up later than I do and don't notice the sun isn't up till after 5:30.

That is a terrible hour for you to be up, 5:30 am? it's Sat. should be sleeping in! :lol:

Back