Hmm...

hmm.

I think 5ft, 6 in.. my last serious boyfriend before I met my husband.
If you weren't married yet, would you date a guy who was shorter than you?

Well, at least... you're satisfied now. :)

Do you have any regrets in life?

Yes.

I regretted not fully applying myself to my high school coursework... If I had done that, I would've for sure gotten a damn good chance of getting into RIT/NTID or Gallaudet... I really messed up on that.

I also regret many choices I made in the past, and sometimes I look back and think why the hell did I make those choices... they keep coming back to bite me in the ass.

Even though I love being a mom and married to my husband, I've always wondered "WHAT IF?".. what if I had tried harder in high school and actually made good progress that would've for sure qualified myself for a decent college... and where I would be right now if I had done that.

Yes.

I regretted not fully applying myself to my high school coursework... If I had done that, I would've for sure gotten a damn good chance of getting into RIT/NTID or Gallaudet... I really messed up on that.

I also regret many choices I made in the past, and sometimes I look back and think why the hell did I make those choices... they keep coming back to bite me in the ass.

Even though I love being a mom and married to my husband, I've always wondered "WHAT IF?".. what if I had tried harder in high school and actually made good progress that would've for sure qualified myself for a decent college... and where I would be right now if I had done that.

We can never predict what will happen after the fact, I don't believe in trying to kick myself what if or what should've... Yeah, I believe "what goes around comes around" but it's never too late to catch up on it in time... we all are human that make mistakes... just take one day at a time, let it go and make new memories or new goals... smile...

We can never predict what will happen after the fact, I don't believe in trying to kick myself what if or what should've... Yeah, I believe "what goes around comes around" but it's never too late to catch up on it in time... we all are human that make mistakes... just take one day at a time, let it go and make new memories or new goals... smile...

yes I agree, but I feel like it -is- too late for me.

I can't afford to go back to college, and I definitely don't have the time for it with my two kids and all that.. and not to mention my husband would NOT want to move to Gallaudet or RIT/NTID area so... oh well.

Yes.

It's never too late.

I never applied myself seriously with my school work. I graduated in the lower 25% of my class. I went to community college and took a few classes for a few years. I then applied at RIT and did well.

Your English seems very good. That's one thing they look at in NTID/RIT. Perhaps, you can give it a try?

Rochester has a nice big deaf community and everywhere you go, you're likely to get service by someone who has respect for deaf people.

The only CON is the fucked up weather Rochester has from time to time. :)

If you could try again, would you do it within a few years?

I dont mind the snow. I like snow.

If I was given that chance to do it over again, I sure would. I'd like to improve my education and be able to say that I went to college instead of jr college.

Hi,

Which state would you move to when you decide not to live in California any longer?

Favourite snack?

Where in the world do you want to visit?

Favourite animal and why?

Favourite shoe brand?

Famous person you admire and look up to?

I dont mind the snow. I like snow.

If I was given that chance to do it over again, I sure would. I'd like to improve my education and be able to say that I went to college instead of jr college.
What would it take for you to go to college right now?

Hi,

Which state would you move to when you decide not to live in California any longer?

Favourite snack?

Where in the world do you want to visit?

Favourite animal and why?

Favourite shoe brand?

Famous person you admire and look up to?

Connecticut, Massachusetts, Illinois or Virginia.

Snack. oh that depends on my mood, really.

I'd LOVE to visit England, Scotland and Ireland someday. but in the US, I'd like to go on a tour all over the States for rollercoaster parks.

I like cats and meerkats. They're cute. I feel that if I was to be reincarnated, I'd like to be a cat.

I like the Converse shoe brand.. although I also like shoes with skull prints on them. Just do.

hmm.. I don't really look up to any famous people... I dunno why.

Yes I know you. :) Hi! how're you?

Doing good .... had a hella busy semester (7 classes, 20 credit hours) at a state university. Luckily, this is my last one here before I transfer to another university and stay there for a year to get my Bachelor's.

I have been stuck here since 2004, first majoring in IT (Information Technology), then changing majors to Network Admin, then finding out that there are no BA degrees on that specific Network Admin major, just have to take IT classes. That's why I'm gonna transfer to another university for a year.

I just completed the long research paper for English Composition II, an IT requirement. Bleh. Anyway, nice hearing from ya.

Doing good .... had a hella busy semester (7 classes, 20 credit hours) at a state university. Luckily, this is my last one here before I transfer to another university and stay there for a year to get my Bachelor's.

I have been stuck here since 2004, first majoring in IT (Information Technology), then changing majors to Network Admin, then finding out that there are no BA degrees on that specific Network Admin major, just have to take IT classes. That's why I'm gonna transfer to another university for a year.

I just completed the long research paper for English Composition II, an IT requirement. Bleh. Anyway, nice hearing from ya.

Ah awesome. It does sound like you're doing pretty good. but why IT?

Back