Hi. I'm Jen.

No, it's not. Hannford has an OK selection and Northhampton is a hippie place that's very accommodating.

Pssss... Audiodef... xnay on dissay da girlfriendia.

Oh dang it, I came all the way to the intro threads and totally forgot to give you a warm hearty welcome! :welcome: :wave:

welcome. :)

I have 5 cats now that i just adopted two 1 year old kitties three weeks ago. They came from philly PA to my home in NY. :shock: It's a long story, but just brief, one of them is deaf but i call her "hoh" lol through www.deafanimals, but it will leads you to the blog. I happen to know the deaf gal who is doing the blog. :)

Congrats! New deaf kitty! :)

Hi Jen, erm im a hard one to like (in real life, i am poker-faced like Bill Murray, so people dont get me half the time, not intentional)
Anyway, welcome, and just wanna say "hi Jen" i also have passion for animals, i dont know that much nor i read (used to) now im just raising a "family" of 2 siams and 2 dogs in a small house, never ever a dull moment with them!

Hi Jen, erm im a hard one to like (in real life, i am poker-faced like Bill Murray, so people dont get me half the time, not intentional)

I know what you mean. My face has a natural moody appearance. I've been asked many times if something is wrong when nothing is.

Anyways, welcome from one catmom to another. We have 5 cats and 2 big dogs so a full household ourselves.

No, it's not. Hannford has an OK selection and Northhampton is a hippie place that's very accommodating.

Yeah. You're right. I DO remember it being a challenge the first time we went, because we didn't know what resources are around. Day to day, when we just go "out and about," though, it's still sometimes challenging. I mean how often to we make it to Northampton, you know? ;)

*smooch*

Jen

Anyway, welcome, and just wanna say "hi Jen" i also have passion for animals, i dont know that much nor i read (used to) now im just raising a "family" of 2 siams and 2 dogs in a small house, never ever a dull moment with them!

Thanks, Grummer. I can relate. I get told sometimes that I'm "rude" or "cold" or "unpleasant," and it takes me a while to warm up to people in real life and come out of my shell. People mistake that for snobbery or whatever. I also get really turned off by a lot of people, and I guess I DO have pretty high standards. I TOTALLY get it.

Nothing wrong with being direct!

Jen M.

Yay! More animal people! Guess we all know which threads I'll be spending a lot of time in. ;)

It's nice to be here, and now you all know I'm not just some random hearing person crashing the party! ;)

Jen

Back