Hi folks..... introducing myself....

Macian

Reaction score
Hi ....

I recognise some of the people in here from other forums. hello again good to see you all... for those who dont know me ...im 39, male from edinburgh Scotland... hope to get to know ye all better.......

Macian said:
Hi ....

I recognise some of the people in here from other forums. hello again good to see you all... for those who dont know me ...im 39, male from edinburgh Scotland... hope to get to know ye all better.......

Look who fell out of the sky ;) hugsss... ye be a heavensend! :applause: Hope you make new friends and meet old ones in here :thumb:

:wave: ...wowzie that you´re a scotsman ;)

°°°Welcome to AD & Enjoy ur stay...have much funnnn :mrgreen: °°°

:eek2: the scottishman is baaack!? LOL! just kidding! you remember me?
Anyways, welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy!!

:wave: Macian....

Yes, I remma ya from another website. This is ol' "Scarlett" ...remma me ? LOL

Just want to say "Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with everyone" ! ;)

Hiiiii

Sure, you also know me from other forum :lol: I´m also Scottish... :lol:

Herzliche Willkommen an AD

:jaw: MALE???? I thought all the time that you are female :Oops:

Welcome to AD and enjoy ur stay...don't let the bugs in here bite. :D

Macian,

Enjoy your welcome, and have fun here!

Aye, we're a friendly bunch! :cool:

Great to see a Scotsman on this forum :cheers:

See you later

thanks for the warm welcome folks.....how could i forget scarlett . of course i remmy you.....;).. hey defee long time no speak lady..... >>>liebling .. lol no ive juts checked im def male or i have a very unsighlty growth down below lol....i remmy you too but ive no idea if your male or female either......thanks again folks.....and if anyone tries to tell you im mad.... listen to them!! its true.... ask liza and waterrats;)
......... lol . see ya around folks...
thats a cool sig ye have bullym0m....

Last edited:
Macian said:
thanks for the warm welcome folks.....how could i forget scarlett . of course i remmy you.....;).. hey defee long time no speak lady..... >>>liebling .. lol no ive juts checked im def male or i have a very unsighlty growth down below lol....i remmy you too but ive no idea if your male or female either......thanks again folks.....and if anyone tries to tell you im mad.... listen to them!! its true.... ask liza and waterrats;)
......... lol . see ya around folks...
thats a cool sig ye have bullym0m....

:mrgreen: You can find out either I am female or male... then check 2 websites.

Subject:

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=8918

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=8323

:mrgreen:

You can tell us about yourself there. :mrgreen:

Back