Help Me Out

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
My relationship with my baby's father is chaos. We broke up about a month and half ago and now he is realizing that he does like me "more than a friend" but he doesnt know if he really wants me.

Anyway, after a month stuggles by wanting him back. Knowing he had told me he doesn't have a feelings for me.

(Even tho I dont tell anyone this but only said its long story. Well here, I really need help.)

His first visit to RI after break up was lil weird. He wasnt himself. He was acting really freaking weird. Its not something I can explain but only I can say he wasnt himself.

2nd visit which was about 2 weeks ago, he and I got better and talked our feelings out. We .....kissed out of no where. *Sigh* He start to ......lose himself, i think. Realizing he does want me or he just want the "love" or whatever the hell he is thinking. *scream!* Please help me out!!!

Everyday since that day, he been telling me that he thinking of me or went places that we used to go to.

I keep getting mix signals from him that he does want a family but wants dating. He doesnt know if he wants me but keeps telling me I'm his best friend and need me there. Telling me that I am only person he feel comfy with because I know him that well.

Plus, we ...its personal but we had talk about sex. From what I see, he had talk about sex more than anything else. *Sigh* What is he really asking?

Hes on medication for depression, he is seeking for helps... and now he is going for counsling.

What is he really asking for... friendship, boyfriend/girlfriend relationship or more type of relationships?

forgot to add... he and I are now hanging out this weekend. He was suppose to go to BAILTORE, MD for the Navy and the navy told him yes he can have it off.

What should we do this weekend? :ugh:

Hmm you should talk to him and comfort him. Try to take him out to place where its relaxing and ask him if he want to talk about it.

we are talking about it but I need to know what is he feeling....since the GUYS usually knows. we stay in my bedroom and stay alone for like a whole day ..just talking. But nothing getting anywhere.

dont be alone with him!! you know the saying - action speaks louder than words, what has he done lately? does he show that he loves you or he just acts confused?? Sometimes men miss what they dont have anymore, talk with him over time and see how it goes......... And try not to talk about the past- try to see what happens in the present....... no more bedroom okay.... you need to start being friends first..........Hope this helps

I am lost for words here. 1/2 of me says that if you and him can work it out, then do it. He is the baby's father and she should be able to see him. Don't do it for the sex. Do it for the love and affection. See how it goes this weekend and see if you can work things out. I wish you luck. The other 1/2, well, you know what that is thinking.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
he show me he does love me but he is confused. *sigh* ahhh!! helpppppp
Then go back with him. I know you're happy with him. Do what makes you happy.

TAKE IT SLOW!!!! resolve the issues that you guys had.... start off being friends, dont just jump back, be strong!!!!

prostock.... i know i want him. He is confused and keep giving me mix signals. I just dont know what to expect......to feel or what to hope..AND what I should do.

And..sorry to ask this, why are u doing this? (hint hint...u know why)

he show me he does love me but he is confused. *sigh* ahhh!! helpppppp

:eek: He is confused?! WHAT?!

prostock.... i know i want him. He is confused and keep giving me mix signals. I just dont know what to expect......to feel or what to hope..AND what I should do.

And..sorry to ask this, why are u doing this? (hint hint...u know why)
I think this should continue in IM. IM me if you want.

uhh... i dunno. it looks like he wants to stay with you and he wants his freedom.
i think he's trying to take advantage of the situation in a hard way...
heres my personal opinon:
i think you can do better,... cause you're bound to be hurt again
give him the benefit of being leila's father, but... more than that...
it's really up to you. do what instinct tells you to do
you shouldn't rely on us.. lol

Heather.......i am not rely on u guys.. I'm just seeing open suggestion and opinion on everyone. I just dont want to stuck on what I'm position for.

Prostock....u know my address.. i aint im-ing. U can do it if u want.

Star...THANKS! :D

Prostock....u know my address.. i aint im-ing. U can do it if u want.
Shield, under the circumstances, I feel more comfortable if you IM me 1st if you really want to know why I am saying what I am saying up above. :ugh:

I aint iming.....because u know why. I aint putting myself into this so if u wanna do it because ur the one who wants to talk over that then u do it. I aint.

Back