Hello all reintro

WilGecko

Reaction score
Hello all thought I remind you guys that I haven't been here in a while so.......HELLO!!! :wave: anyone missed me??? I am sure there's someone out there that miss me a lot!! :wave:

Hmm...I have seen you here and there...I don't see a point having to say hello an that you're back...just post when ever youre back... :confused:

WaterRats13 said:
Hmm...I have seen you here and there...I don't see a point having to say hello an that you're back...just post when ever youre back... :confusesd:

well just a thought that count...

ahhh will WB to AD and waterrats he hasn t been posting for nearly 2 months here and on a RARE occasions so hes reintroducing himself to the new Aders that joined up :)

javapride said:
ahhh will WB to AD and waterrats he hasn t been posting for nearly 2 months here and on a RARE occasions so hes reintroducing himself to the new Aders that joined up :)

thanks java I think it's good idea to do it that way, I know 2 months seems like long time so why not?? again thanks java, you're alright!

U know me IRL thru ur little friend curry aka IDD i drove her to meet u does that ring a bell?

javapride said:
U know me IRL thru ur little friend curry aka IDD i drove her to meet u does that ring a bell?

of course I do remember you java, that was nearly 2 yrs ago!

Welcome back!! Enjoy reading tons of posts here. :thumb:

WilGecko said:
Hello all thought I remind you guys that I haven't been here in a while so.......HELLO!!! :wave: anyone missed me??? I am sure there's someone out there that miss me a lot!! :wave:
Welcome to the AD

Back