Hearing Male, Looking To Meet Deaf Teens

JAMcDonald

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to this, so I hope I won't offend anyone by this post. I'm a 20 year old from the boring state of West Virginia. I was in a sign language class my 4 years in high school. I instantly feel in love. I loved using my hands to communicate and learning new signs came very easy to me.

Now that I'm in college at WVU I noticed that there is not really a deaf community at school (that I know about). I have only seen one deaf student my two years of being there. I am considering taking the two sign language classes that the university offers here soon.

I'm making this post just because I won't love to get in contact with deaf students or people around my age. I would love to further my knowledge of the deaf community and possible find a relationship with people of the deaf community.

Hey guys! I'm new to this, so I hope I won't offend anyone by this post. I'm a 20 year old from the boring state of West Virginia. I was in a sign language class my 4 years in high school. I instantly feel in love. I loved using my hands to communicate and learning new signs came very easy to me.

Now that I'm in college at WVU I noticed that there is not really a deaf community at school (that I know about). I have only seen one deaf student my two years of being there. I am considering taking the two sign language classes that the university offers here soon.

I'm making this post just because I won't love to get in contact with deaf students or people around my age. I would love to further my knowledge of the deaf community and possible find a relationship with people of the deaf community.

Hey, I'm lexi. Deaf, 20 years old. I study engineering and math. Cool to meet another person my age here, maybe we can talk soon. :)

Teens as in? I'm sorry but the header seems a little creepy. I know it's borderline, since you're only 20. I just hope it's teens of the age of consent.

Riiight...

You might want to clarify what you mean exactly. Like others said above, this post comes off as creepy.

I feel the same way about the title just what does the OP mean about teens teen are 13 -19 , I wouldn't let my teenage daughter hang out with a 20 yo man !

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was creepy. Yeah there's a subset of guys who think that teens are easy to get sex from. A subset of this group may think that dhh or otherwise disabled girls are EVEN easier to get sex from.

After reading the title myself, I see how creepy it comes off. I apologize. In no way am I looking for "teens", I meant more people in college. Around my age or older. I promise I'm not some old creep. Lol

Well, it didn't help that you posted in the Relationships section instead of Introductions.

But since you explained it, welcome.

Back