Has anyone seen SxyPorkie lately?

Possibility (?) she doesn't want to be "found"??....I, too, looked high & low for my friend back in HS....even put ads in the newspaper in her home town....FB....phone calls to everybody with her last name in her hometown.....but NADA!....No one in my HS class ever heard from her again when she left school.....

Could it be a possibility she might be in a nursing home? Or even check the "Missing Persons" bureau in her home town?

Possibility (?) she doesn't want to be "found"??....I, too, looked high & low for my friend back in HS....even put ads in the newspaper in her home town....FB....phone calls to everybody with her last name in her hometown.....but NADA!....No one in my HS class ever heard from her again when she left school.....

Could it be a possibility she might be in a nursing home? Or even check the "Missing Persons" bureau in her home town?

Almost no person could survive that long with pancreatic cancer. And it was quite a while ago she said she was getting treatment for it.

I tried to call her on video phone, her telephone number is not available. It looks like that she moved out to somewhere else ?

Just so people know, there are survivors of pancreatic cancer. I know a man who is currently 8 years post treatment, has scans every six months, and is doing fine. Doctor's only predicted he would have 5-10 years after treatment, but I guess not everyone fits in statistics. Stay positive.

Just so people know, there are survivors of pancreatic cancer. I know a man who is currently 8 years post treatment, has scans every six months, and is doing fine. Doctor's only predicted he would have 5-10 years after treatment, but I guess not everyone fits in statistics. Stay positive.

Was he in stage five?

Was he in stage five?

I want to say stage three, but I'm not positive. He had really, really invasive surgery to remove a large amount of organ tissue from all of the surrounding organs and several lymph nodes. Then he had several months of chemo. Sorry I don't know more.

edit: My mom said he had stage 3 exo(something) pancreatic cancer. The survival rate is extremely low.

I remember I talked to her on Sept 2008. Then I didnt hear from her since. I dont know if she is still alive or not.

Back