Hard of Hearing college student

wjfren01

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am a hard of hearing student who plays soccer at Centre College. I major in History and Economics. I have a few Deaf friends but not as many as I should. I also want to connect with hard of hearing people like myself with cochlear implants and mainstreamed. I am fluent in sign language and grew up going to a deaf preschool before going mainstream. Nice to find this website and take care!

-Will

LeighASL

Reaction score
Welcome as well! Good luck with a double major! I thought about it and decided against that.

deafdyke

Reaction score
I also want to connect with hard of hearing people like myself with cochlear implants and mainstreamed. I am fluent in sign language and grew up going to a deaf preschool before going mainstream.
Welcome!!!! There are a ton of hoh folks(both CI and hearing aids) who were mainstreamed here! That's awesome you got ASL and Deaf preschool!!!!

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to AD.

Mainstreamed here but no CI.

Bebonang

Reaction score
:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I was mainstreamed elementary and high school with oral-only program. I hate oral-only program. That was in the 1954 to 1966 era. I am an old woman now. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave: