Guys that have girls that are "just friends"

Oh I know all about the Self-Confidence and self-esteem. I knew that was one thing i needed to work on because I was lacking that the last few years. But now I have started my own ice manufacturing and distribution business and I'm on the road to being highly successful. I walk around with an extra oomph anymore.

I definately have that, and it's funny because she just texted me a while ago and we're going to talk tonight, go figure.
just ask ur best friend u never know!!! that way u and her will know wether be friends or wife thats all get it done or move on LOlz its simple as that!!!! rite???

Does this ever work? I've had several close friends that are attractive women, but all we've ever been is friends, but if you hang out with them long enough, it is almost like that feeling is going to be there of more than friends. This has been a rough situation for me for several years now, especially with one close girlfriend of mine.

My philosophy on dating has always been get to know the girl first, then date, then get serious if you like her as a friend and more. I always wanted my girlfriend/wife whatever to be one of my best friends as well.

Why is it so damn complicated? Ha Ha!

I agree with you.

A lot of women I know tend to go after the wrong guys. If they find the right guy, they got lucky.

In most cases, guys they become friends with... end up not getting in a relationship with them.

I also agree that we should get to know each other more before getting serious. That way, we both have developed a mutual trust for each other. :)

I did date one gal, but she insisted that she wasn't ready for a relationship. Suddenly, she ends up dating another guy out of the blue and I never saw her again. :(

Back