Guest Cat

Josh B

Reaction score
I got a guest cat on my porch outside, and she sitting calmly. She waiting on me pet her, and feed her a cat food(yes, mom bought it :roll:). I don't know who own that cat. That cat stay here a week, and never leave. :shock:

Here's cat picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 27
As long as you feed the kitty, he/she will stay....poor thing! looking for a "forever" home I guess.

As long as you feed the kitty, he/she will stay....poor thing! looking for a "forever" home I guess.

Yeah, I want that cat come in my warm home, but problem is my dog Amy. :hmm:

Here's my baby.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 15
That's nice that you are feeding the cat. It's probably hungry! It'll stay on your porch as long as you keep feeding it. :D You could always put up fliers asking for someone to take in a homeless cat.

Here's my baby.

They can learn to be friends. Just put Amy behind a gate or door where she can watch but not hurt the cat to start out.

The cat knows a good deal when she finds it. :lol:

Here's my baby.
Most cats that become family members intimidate the resident dogs no matter what the size. Our Labs didn't even like to look at the cats, and they would usually leave the room when a cat entered. :giggle:

Of course, that's not a 100% rule, so exercise caution in introducing them to each other, if the kitty becomes a permanent resident.

Reminds me of the question as to why there isn't cat-flavored dog food. :lol:

All kidding aside, dogs and cats do learn to get along, usually. I had dogs and cats for the longest time. My dogs are now passed on, but for all those years they got along great. :)

I got a guest cat on my porch outside, and she sitting calmly. She waiting on me pet her, and feed her a cat food(yes, mom bought it :roll:). I don't know who own that cat. That cat stay here a week, and never leave. :shock:

Here's cat picture.

If you guys dont mind her then make a small shed like cardboard box and add the old blanket. I wonder if she is pregnant or not?

I think so might to cat is learn more visible to around it learn how gates or how improve I think so might!

If you guys dont mind her then make a small shed like cardboard box and add the old blanket. I wonder if she is pregnant or not?

Oooh that's a really good question. Because if she is then she may be looking for a place to set up camp and give birth.

Well I tell you what. From my experience with stray or feral cats, I try to capture them and get them to a vet to be checked out and spayed or neutered. They often give discounts if they know its not your own. If you have any funds to do this, it would be good for the cat and can also find out if its a girl and expecting. Feel free to PM me anytime if you have questions.

White cats are often deaf. Maybe she recognizes you.

White cats are often deaf. Maybe she recognizes you.

Especially with blue eyes. I'm not sure if that's statistically documented, but it's what I always see!

My SO had a white kitten come crying in his yard a year ago. He brought her in, gave her a flea bath and texted me with how beautiful blue (almost purple!) eyes he had. I immediately texted him back and said, "that cat just might be deaf!" That cat was adopted by his parents, and to this day, that cat is deafer than stone. :lol:

(just sometimes I am right !! ;) )

Have you got a bag of shredded paper, they are brilliant as insluation for outdoor cats, line it in a box and hopefully the cat would oblige. My cat is in and out cat she got a box with shredded paper in it (first time this year and it's coldest winter we had since 1963), she is happier outside than I have seen in ages I think it's due that she has something to keep her warm while I am not at home.

Cats finds their forever homes. (all of my 5 cats found me (now 7 as 2 are still waiting outside my house for me to adopt them they have been here for over a year, like with my current cat, I set up 2 extra boxes for them too)

I had this happen with one cat I rescued , I was feeding it and the cat would sit on the steps to my deck and take a sun bath and it ate it food. I was able to trapped the cat with the help of a guy that worked with a no kill cat shelter. Have you tried moving the cat food closer to your door to get the cat use to you and your dog? I had a dog and cat and they where best friend! They would sleep together and when the cat was a kitten my dog would let the cat dry nurse on her! The cat would suck on the dog nipple and knead her with her paws. It was cute as my dog never had puppies!

Back