Guess What!? Its my turn!!! ASK ME!!!

Do ya let rip a good fart?? Kidding...

What do ya see in life for ya and your daughter?

What does your username mean to you?
I used to have a jeep cherokee and I loved it.. but something tragic happened back in Dec and i couldn't handle driving my jeep anymore so I bought a car. So I had this username when I had the jeep.. my old username was RebelGirl

Do ya let rip a good fart?? Kidding...

What do ya see in life for ya and your daughter?
for me, I continue to succeed with my career and for us to be happy and for Jaci to get thru school and to go to college and I can grow old and die happy. ;)

oh no... another attention whore... j/k!! why you can't handle driving jeep anymore?? was it because the injury you sustained from accident?

Fun Questions for you:

1. Will you change your username as CarGirl? :lol:

2. If Cheri's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

3. A murderer is condemned to death. JeepGirl has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for JeepGirl?

:lol:

oh no... another attention whore... j/k!! why you can't handle driving jeep anymore?? was it because the injury you sustained from accident?

a woman walked out in front of me while I was driving my jeep. it killed her. the woman's son said she went out to kill herself.

a woman walked out in front of me while I was driving my jeep. it killed her. the woman's son said she went out to kill herself.

Ouch, did that situation put you on blame? Did you went long-way court's procedures? I'm sure you want to forget about this, then dont answer my questions. :D

WTF?!?!?!!? holy shit.......... i'm so sorry to hear that... did you stop driving since then?

Fun Questions for you:

1. Will you change your username as CarGirl? :lol:

2. If Cheri's father has five daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth daughter?

3. A murderer is condemned to death. JeepGirl has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for JeepGirl?

:lol:

1. Cargirl.. lol no

2. NuNu

3. JeepGirl would to be burn to hell if she was a murderer.

1. Cargirl.. lol no

2. NuNu

3. JeepGirl would to be burn to hell if she was a murderer.

2- correct

3 - interesting answer, but

Lions are already dead. :aw:

Ouch, did that situation put you on blame? Did you went long-way court's procedures? I'm sure you want to forget about this, then dont answer my questions. :D
I wasn't charged for anything so no court and was not blamed for the incident. The son told the state troopers that she was out to kill herself and chose to pick "me" to hit her. The woman had mental problems. She had records stating she had tried to commit suicide several times.

Back