got accepted to...

Originally posted by Waz
Congrats! :thumb:

Yea!! Best wishes walking down the good ol' path to Good Ol' Bison U. aka Gally! I was a student there in 1994!

Congrats, I am suprised we have a lot of soon to be Gally Freshmen, can you post what is it like in gally... kind of a Deaf real world thing....

Originally posted by missy
eep, didnt know that you were also a member of AD... i remmy i met ya in the deaf chatroom- im also known as citymissy. ;)

well, my bad then! heheh. howdyyy!

:shock: Citymissy?? I remember you from the deaf chatroom on aol.. I'm aka deviousgl4 or mommyteekey..long time . I didn't know that was you.. Congrats on being accepted to Gally and good luck. ;)

Originally posted by Teekie
:shock: Citymissy?? I remember you from the deaf chatroom on aol.. I'm aka deviousgl4 or mommyteekey..long time . I didn't know that was you.. Congrats on being accepted to Gally and good luck. ;)

*gasps* yess! its me.. and its you?! damn! been long time since the last time i talked to you.. and dont tell me you got TWO children already?!

thanks btw!

congrats on gettin' into Gally! :D
I'm going there this fall too. So I guess I'll be meeting ya. ;)
Looking forward to it.

Originally posted by SweetKid
congrats on gettin' into Gally! :D
I'm going there this fall too. So I guess I'll be meeting ya. ;)
Looking forward to it.

ah, yes! see you around ;)

Originally posted by missy
*gasps* yess! its me.. and its you?! damn! been long time since the last time i talked to you.. and dont tell me you got TWO children already?!

thanks btw!

Yep:P Austin will be 3 in May, and Kieran will turn 2 mos old in few days :)

ahhh- damn. time flies...

and dont tell me the third one is on its way already, lol.

congratulations.gif

I am still not sure about going to Gally this fall.

:dunno:

for these people who :barf: at gally, don't bother to post.

havent your parents taught you to be nice? ;)

i dont have anything against yall- so dont say anything low about gally. ;D

Back