Goooo Giants!! World Series Champs?!?!

CSign

Reaction score
Will it be a sweep?

I think so!!

Gooo Giants!! :)

That is my thoughts exactly!! GO GIANTS!!!!! My hubby says he can hear all the neighbors cheering. I am sure they can hear me scream too!!!

So stressful!!

At least the Tigers are in the game tonight. We wouldn't want the Giants to embarrass them too much. :)

SWEEP!!!

Woohoo!!!!

The Giants did it again!!

Never underestimate the power of the Bay!

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, like it!!

:) Yeehaw!!

Game Over!

I've witnessed 2010, 2012 SF WOrld SEries CHampionship. I can't wait to show up SF Giants Parade.

Game Over!

I've witnessed 2010, 2012 SF WOrld SEries CHampionship. I can't wait to show up SF Giants Parade.

I was at the game in Texas when they won in 2010. Wish I could have been there for this one....except that would have required me to be in Detroit.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..OF THE WORLD!!!!!

I screamed so much I lost my voice, but it was soooo worth it!!!!

Hats off to Detroit Manager what a classy guy!!! He was so nice with his speech about our Giants. That is class all the way!!! I like him and wish him the best!! Wish I could go to the parade but going to Maui. Need to get some more Giants gear first tho!!! Love those World Series t-shirts. I just hope this team stays together next year, what are thr chances???

Never get bored with this video, final
50px-Backwards_K.svg.png
to end the game.

[yt]4W7-GDkcS6Y[/yt]

I don't know if Giants will stay together for the following season. I am sure they'll retain most of the stars.

There are a lot of players that do well in regular season and then flops in postseason and vice versa.

Congrats to Giants who pulled out in postseason when it counted the most.

It is amazing that after the 2010 World Series, Buster Posey was the only original starter the following year. I think S.F. fans are the best and players that are real popular here won't get the attention they get with us if they move on. Too bad tho, money speaks so we will lose a lot of our team I believe. I truly love every single player this season. Every game there was a different hero, that is what makes the Giants so great.

Is anyone else having Giants withdrawal?? I sure am:-:)-(

Sandoval has a new fan... my gf! As soon as he stepped up to bat in the first game she was mesmerized.

Just think, he won Triple Crown!!! Called K!!! Wow!!!

Cap off to Giants for winning.

If Im correct, he struck out 3 times. I know Cain got him and Romo got him...Im sure Lincecum got him as well. I watched most of the game...maybe Affeldt?

Long layoff really hurt the team. Five or six days rest was too much. I liked how Leyland immediately walked back to the club-house after the 3rd out. Tigers are in same division with the Indians. I liked that Tigers got swept. :lol: They will have Victor Martinez back next yr. :shock:

I did not watch the whole series. I was hoping that Tigers would win as my girlfriend loves the Tigers. Tigers have problems in World Series. See 2006.

Yeah, I agree that long layoff did hurt Tigers. Verlander didn't pitch very well in Game 1 and that set the tone for Game 2 and so on.

Yeah, hard when you don't hit for 9 days.

Verlander is 0-3 all time in WS. (world series) :lol: with a very high era. Giants were very hot hittin team at the moment. Verlander was at the wrong place at the wrong time. :lol: Leyland is comin back next yr. :roll:

I liked how Verlander gave his pitchin coach a very funny look while the coach was visitin him on the mound and Panda took him deep for 2nd time in the game. The fans went nuts. :lol: Poor Derek Jeter, broke his ankle and they got swept. GOOD STUFF!!!!

Back