GettingHired.com

candybrowneyes

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to inform you about the site GettingHired - Jobs for Disabled - Home . I have recently been in contact with this website as I will be working with them doing some freelance work and I thought it would be a great idea to post it in our jobs section.

About Getting Hired:

The GettingHired Mission: To create sustainable employment growth and opportunity for people with disabilities.

The GettingHired internet based portal accomplishes its mission by serving and connecting:

Job seekers with Disabilities
Committed Employers
Advocacy Organizations
Service Providers

Our portal has incorporated several unique free services designed to help people prepare for the work place and build their careers. Our social networking medium offers individuals a platform to connect with each other and career mentors. Job seekers will find opportunities posted by employers who expressly use our portal through paid annual subscriptions to hire them. Our portal identifies and highlights individual skills, talents and backgrounds. No person will be asked to disclose a disability anywhere on the GettingHired portal. Our RightMatch technology matches individual qualifications to specific job requirements facilitating employment success.

We offer employers through annual subscriptions a cost effective solution to identify and connect with qualified potential employees from a vastly under-utilized population segment. Our RightMatch technology provides efficient and effective candidate identification.

GettingHired continues to receive guidance from its active Advisory Council comprised of individuals dedicated to the advancement of people with disabilities. Many Advisory Council members hold leadership positions with organizations focused on representing and serving people with disabilities through advocacy and direct service.

GettingHired incorporates latest technology and best practices enabling unrestricted access regardless of disability type.

GettingHired.com has evolved from roots established in 2004 by Chairman Hal Kamine. Several unique features such as our free Interactive Video Job Interview Training course and our Career & Personality Assessment tool have been incorporated from past applications and enterprises led by Mr. Kamine.

GettingHired contributes 5% of all net profits to the GettingHired Foundation which supports organizations dedicated to the advancement of people with disabilities.

Mod Note: This was approved by Alex =)

Hi,

My name is James Carty and i'm a graduate mechanical engineer from Ireland. I am currently in the process of completing my masters and I should be finished by mid-June. I would be willing to re-locate anywhere where there is mechanical engineering work available. I have almost two years experiences working in a medical device company and would love the opportunity to work in an energy firm as my current course is primarily based on renewable energy and sustainable energy.
I'd be grateful if you could assist me in anyway.

Many thanks,

James

wow thats interesting I will have to make a note of that site I think it's a great idea!

Back