George Zimmerman arrested for domestic violence

from OP -

:ty:
Quote:
APOPKA, Fla. —George Zimmerman is accused of pointing a long-barreled shotgun at his girlfriend and pushing her out of her Apopka home Monday afternoon before barricading the door with furniture, the Seminole County Sheriff's Office said.
Quote:
According to Scheibe, she asked Zimmerman to leave the home and he began packing his belongings, including a shotgun and an assault rifle. She said Zimmerman cocked the shotgun and then took it out of his bag.
not quite sure how you cock the shotgun before taking it out of the bag. but what disturbs me is him being armed to the teeth and having a history of violence plus history of making poor choices and always getting in trouble....
Yeah, I'm not sure what she meant by cocking the shotgun before taking it out of the bag.

I don't know if I would call that being "armed to the teeth." One shotgun and one "assault" rifle isn't that much. Since that's where he was living, wouldn't it make sense that he would have them at that location? Otherwise, where would his stuff be?

I can't speak for his personal relationships; they seem rough to me.

why is it that whenever he's in trouble... he's armed?
:dunno:

Yeah, I'm not sure what she meant by cocking the shotgun before taking it out of the bag.

I don't know if I would call that being "armed to the teeth." One shotgun and one "assault" rifle isn't that much. Since that's where he was living, wouldn't it make sense that he would have them at that location? Otherwise, where would his stuff be?

Seems like a bit of exaggeration going on, no?

We already have the backshot and killed two thieves in the basement stealing free canned goods preacher. I have a feeling a new Alaska resident is coming our way. Maybe they can get together and start a cult group of legal murderers.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
I think I see a pattern here. A lot of people saying "told you so" when absolutely no evidence has been submitted. A lot of people saying he is guilty when there has been no trial.

repeat this after me. OJ Simpson got away. Casey Anthony got away.

Yes, OJ got away but was put in prison for another crime. My money is on that it willl happen to Zimmerman since he can't hide his true colors now.

yes. like you pointed out - he seems to have a strong tendency for making wrong choices in life.... especially getting in violence. he seems to like to put himself in conflict...... and bringing guns to it.

I find it extremely disturbing that he carries gun(s) around... like a shotgun in a bag. seems that in all incidents he's involved in.... he's always armed. very disturbing.

Do you know what kind of gun Z had ? I guess if it was a handgun he could of cock it the bag before taking it out. I doubt that Zimmerman thought he made a wrong choice when he went after T. Martin . I think Z feel he is always in his rights when he made his choices . And to me this is very disturbing.

This article details what arms he may have and a timeline of legal incidents.

Bustle

Didn't his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, try to have him arrested when she found out he was sleeping with Samantha Scheibe?

Wasn't it discovered that she was lying, and the police didn't arrest GZ?

Now that Samantha Scheibe discovered that GZ was sleeping with his ex fiance, Veronica Zuazo, doesn't it seem odd to you that she says he pointed a shotgun at her and started smashing her stuff while she was in the house shouting at him while holding a phone?

Yeah, GZ, less than a week ago, was reported to have been with his ex fiance. Is that why Samantha lied to him about being pregnant? possibly.

Why didn't she run to a neighbor's house if she was terrified? She sounds like a very vindictive woman that would say anything to get him arrested out of revenge.

Isn't Veronica Zuazo the ex fiance that had a restraining order placed on GZ when she found out he was dating Shellie?

Oh ... yes ... she was.

I think I see a pattern here. A lot of people saying "told you so" when absolutely no evidence has been submitted. A lot of people saying he is guilty when there has been no trial.

But getting arrested repeatly? That's why I am not surprised and really, who gives a **** anyway?

:dj: keeping the party alive!!!!!!!

But getting arrested repeatly? That's why I am not surprised and really, who gives a **** anyway?

Not me ... I didn't start this thread. He keeps dating crazy women. He should have gone to Nevada where prostitution is legal. That way, he wouldn't have a crazy psycho femme fatale calling the police every time he broke up.

Either that, or disappeared to Montana and settled down with a nice girl.

I guarantee there is someone out there hustling up some movie rights and so on. They are trying to figure out how they can slip Sarah Palin in there for a small but highly paid cameo.

Not me ... I didn't start this thread. He keeps dating crazy women. He should have gone to Nevada where prostitution is legal. That way, he wouldn't have a crazy psycho femme fatale calling the police every time he broke up.

Either that, or disappeared to Montana and settled down with a nice girl.

So now you blame the women for GZ behavior . It take two tango . My dad use to say birds of a feather flock together , so if GZ keep dating 'crazy women' that speak volume to me.

So now you blame the women for GZ behavior . It take two tango . My dad use to say birds of a feather flock together , so if GZ keep dating 'crazy women' that speak volume to me.

He wants Zimmerman to be out of jail as possible. :lol:

That's weird, because a calm and collected person is the same way.

a calm and collected person does not get in violent situation like this in the first place and get arrested.

I don't know if I would call that being "armed to the teeth." One shotgun and one "assault" rifle isn't that much.
and handguns.

Since that's where he was living, wouldn't it make sense that he would have them at that location? Otherwise, where would his stuff be?

he should not have them at all. he's becoming a poster child for anti-gun organizations.

How would lying or filing a false report to the police be justified in the effort to get the person or former lover in trouble or arrested who is crappy on getting the right person? In this case one of them may have committed a crime or not.

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com
(CNN) -- A Florida judge on Tuesday set bail for George Zimmerman at $9,000 and ordered a number of conditions for his freedom -- including that he not possess weapons -- while he awaits trial on charges he pointed a shotgun at his girlfriend.
He was released from the John E. Polk Correctional Facility on Tuesday afternoon. He didn't speak with the media. It was unclear where he was headed.

Schott put conditions on Zimmerman's bail: That he cannot go to two Florida addresses; he cannot have contact with the accuser, Samantha Scheibe; he cannot possess weapons; he must wear a monitoring device; and he cannot travel outside Florida.

The judge initially said Zimmerman could return to one of the banned addresses with law enforcement to retrieve his belongings, but later -- at Munoz's urging -- revsersed that allowance, saying a third party could get the belongings instead.

Zimmerman's public defenders said Tuesday they were appointed to the case because Zimmerman said he couldn't afford an attorney.

He is unemployed, according to a police report, and has about $150 to his name with debts of $2.5 million, according to his request for a public defender.

When deputies arrived at the house, Scheibe gave them a key. When they pushed open the door -- which was blocked by several small pieces of furniture -- they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The sheriff's office was seeking a search warrant to look for two guns deputies believed were inside the home, he said. According to the police report, Zimmerman had locked up the guns before police arrived.

Back