FYI: New Bionic Woman

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
FYI: There will be a tv program called "Bionic Woman" will be airing on Sept. 26th @ 9 PM PST - Make sure check your TV Guide listing for your time schedule for that. Enjoying your watching Bionic Woman! Hee Hee :giggle:

Is this brand new or has it been running before?

I already know about the old version, but what about the new version? I've been seeing advertisements online for months and wondered if this show has already been running?

Is this brand new or has it been running before?

I already know about the old version, but what about the new version? I've been seeing advertisements online for months and wondered if this show has already been running?

Brand new... its about Jamie Sommers have a deaf sister who was in a bad car accident and wanted to save her sister's legs and she becomes a Bionic woman. (that's what i read on the TV guide online)

BTW... Don't forget to watch Bionic Woman tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep ! I plan to watch it tmr night ........

wow, I remember from watch "the six million Dollars" and "bonic woman" long time ago... They were my favorite TV programs

The Bionic Woman - SCIFIPEDIA

Off topic...

I noticed the date on your avatar... did your cat died on 23.9.07 (recently)? If so, then here's our consolidation to you for your cat loss! :hug:

Back to that topic....

Us (me and my wife) too!!! We used to watch Six million dollar man and old Bionic woman back then.... About time to have a new Bionic woman for a change! :giggle:

Brand new... its about Jamie Sommers have a deaf sister who was in a bad car accident and wanted to save her sister's legs and she becomes a Bionic woman. (that's what i read on the TV guide online)

BTW... Don't forget to watch Bionic Woman tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!
No. It is a new Jamie Sommers. They changed the story. Look what it said:

Bionic Woman is a 2007 series developed and produced by David Eick for NBC Universal Television Studio. The series is a reimagining of the 1976 series The Bionic Woman and will star Michelle Ryan in the title role as Jaime Sommers. The series will have a darker take on the original series concept. It premiers on September 26, 2007 with Michael Dinner as the director of the pilot episode.

Battlestar Galactica actress Katee Sackhoff will appear in the pilot in the role of Sarah Corvus, the original bionic woman, and has been signed in a recurring role. The role of Sommers' hearing-impaired sister, Becca, was originally played by Mae Whitman. Whitman was replaced by Lucy Hale in the role and her character is no longer deaf.

Obviously, TV Guide didn't read carefully abt this.

No. It is a new Jamie Sommers. They changed the story. Look what it said:

Bionic Woman is a 2007 series developed and produced by David Eick for NBC Universal Television Studio. The series is a reimagining of the 1976 series The Bionic Woman and will star Michelle Ryan in the title role as Jaime Sommers. The series will have a darker take on the original series concept. It premiers on September 26, 2007 with Michael Dinner as the director of the pilot episode.

Battlestar Galactica actress Katee Sackhoff will appear in the pilot in the role of Sarah Corvus, the original bionic woman, and has been signed in a recurring role. The role of Sommers' hearing-impaired sister, Becca, was originally played by Mae Whitman. Whitman was replaced by Lucy Hale in the role and her character is no longer deaf.

Obviously, TV Guide didn't read carefully abt this.

OOPSY, i didn't read it carefully but in my mind thought that Jamie Sommer's hearing-impaired sister was in role of playing but thank you for clearing it up for our viewers. Too bad that Lucy Hale is not in the role and no longer deaf! Danggone that!!!!!!! LOL

Back