Free WiFi Hotspot for MVP.

I rather 4G with videophone. So, any deaf will wander on railroad and get kill.

I rather 4G with videophone. So, any deaf will wander on railroad and get kill.

:hmm: !! That's a scary thought. Two deaf in Olathe, KS was killed by train due to inattention. (One was a low-function deaf who work for JoCo prision center as a laundry attendant. Railroad was very close to jail and he walked on his way crossing track while looking down, train ran over him. Other deaf who was young KSD student and he was involved cleaning trash and debris near RR track as a school project. He was too close and the train hit him on side, killing him.)

That's something we have to set our limit on MVP and not to walk around while on MVP. Betcha that viewer would watch in horror if you tumbled down the stair along with MVP. :rofl:

As for Wifi spot. Border Bookstore, some Public Library, some hotels offer free WiFi.

If you happen to stopover in KCI Airport (Kansas City, Mo), Wifi are free!!!

I thought I heard that Zona Rosa shopping center have free Wifi access too.

Catty

Yeah, there would be any deaf who do something crazy while goes in dangerous zone without realize.

However, there is one problem on Wi-fi when someone want to sign in through browser before able to activate the videophone to be make the call. It took quite time to open browser. It seem like 1 to 2 minutes to loading. So, it cannot be use for emergency (better doing during home when it's ready-connect).

Yeah, there would be any deaf who do something crazy while goes in dangerous zone without realize.

However, there is one problem on Wi-fi when someone want to sign in through browser before able to activate the videophone to be make the call. It took quite time to open browser. It seem like 1 to 2 minutes to loading. So, it cannot be use for emergency (better doing during home when it's ready-connect).

It's better then nothing right ? Let's see you build a better portable videophone.

Sprint EVDo

Careful with 5GB cap. Remmy that video can horde a broadband. It can go by fast before you knew it and ending up $3000 bill next month :eek2: like one deaf guy had it last year when his kids was using his laptop to watch Youtube.com. Verizon waived his first $3k bill and he restricted his kid just to check Email and browse online, no Youtube.

I have Sprint too and I am careful after learning about 5gb cap. Mine too have free PAM (Phone As Modem)

I wish Sprint and many Cellular co give deafie Uncapped usage!!!! (foreverly unlimited :giggle: )

Maybe we all can file complaint to FCC and force Cellular co to give Deafie unrestricted use so that we all can use smartphone tether to MVP and use it however long as we wish.

Catty

Careful with 5GB cap. Remmy that video can horde a broadband. It can go by fast before you knew it and ending up $3000 bill next month :eek2: like one deaf guy had it last year when his kids was using his laptop to watch Youtube.com. Verizon waived his first $3k bill and he restricted his kid just to check Email and browse online, no Youtube.

I have Sprint too and I am careful after learning about 5gb cap. Mine too have free PAM (Phone As Modem)

I wish Sprint and many Cellular co give deafie Uncapped usage!!!! (foreverly unlimited :giggle: )

Maybe we all can file complaint to FCC and force Cellular co to give Deafie unrestricted use so that we all can use smartphone tether to MVP and use it however long as we wish.

Catty

as being careless.... The usage on my history appear to be average 1.4 to 2.0 GB per months. So what?

as being careless.... The usage on my history appear to be average 1.4 to 2.0 GB per months. So what?

Whenever I use my BB Curve as a PAM, I only see amt of Mb I use but that's the today's usage. But I would love to know the total usage in one month so that I won't go over. As I have Thread about BB tethered to Linux --> http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-product...linux-users-who-use-blackberry-good-news.html <--

I planned to use it more often once I get my old laptop up and running. It's waiting for donor from Hong Kong and it had been a week since I ordered. I got two of orders arrived, Wireless adapter compatible with Linux and SDHC Turbo 8gb (from Hong Kong). What I'm waiting for is SD to 44 pins IDE adapter --> SDHC SD MMC > 2.5" Laptop IDE HDD SSD adapter,mini ITX on eBay, also, Adaptors, Cables Connectors, Computing (end time 28-Mar-09 03:43:24 GMT)
<--

I was turning my old laptop into "netbook". I posted video of Puppylinux tethered to my Curve.

So the more I use everyday, I would have to eye on 5GB cap cuz I DO downloads big file if I need to.

Catty

Whenever I use my BB Curve as a PAM, I only see amt of Mb I use but that's the today's usage. But I would love to know the total usage in one month so that I won't go over. As I have Thread about BB tethered to Linux --> http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-product...linux-users-who-use-blackberry-good-news.html <--

I planned to use it more often once I get my old laptop up and running. It's waiting for donor from Hong Kong and it had been a week since I ordered. I got two of orders arrived, Wireless adapter compatible with Linux and SDHC Turbo 8gb (from Hong Kong). What I'm waiting for is SD to 44 pins IDE adapter --> SDHC SD MMC > 2.5" Laptop IDE HDD SSD adapter,mini ITX on eBay, also, Adaptors, Cables Connectors, Computing (end time 28-Mar-09 03:43:24 GMT)
<--

I was turning my old laptop into "netbook". I posted video of Puppylinux tethered to my Curve.

So the more I use everyday, I would have to eye on 5GB cap cuz I DO downloads big file if I need to.

Catty

SDHC?!? You should not pick SDHC because it's SLOWER than CF and hard drive. Yes, I played with them with HD Tune.
HD Tune

Get the CF!

Newegg.com - SYBA SY-IDE2CF-NB25 Ultra IDE to Compact Flash Adapter - Adapters & Gender Changers

Newegg.com - PNY 4GB Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card Model P-CF4GB-266W-DVDC - Flash Memory

Or you can find cheap from ebay.

Make sure you can find CF for 266x or more.

I found, My hospital have free Wifi hotspot,

Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, St Louis Park, MN (haven't test)

Back