for people who don't know what Cerebral Palsy is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
you have two different stories, said you have a reason to make a thread that people dont know what a Cp means and treat you different ways because you are being a CP.

Actually, this thread started out as an education about CP and E took it wrong way (figures since some people has no clue what CEREBRAL PALSY means and what it's like) and took my educating the public out of context.

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
he is an idiot, he loves to exaggerating, i seen him around at NTID before. he jsut dont know how to accept the facts.

And i've seen how you act with your ex. you're an exaggerater. That's why I refused to be around you and be around Mandy Holmes since she respected me more than you ever did in your 26 year life.

Jordan, you jumped the conclusion when you posted reply to Eylse's first post. You were being oversensitive about it. And get back on the CP topic, okay, do understand, people?

even though my ex disliked you, and u dont even have many friends because u don't know how to ignore people and u even disagree and keep on arguing all the times? come on - give it up! accept the facts sometimes!

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Jordan, you jumped the conclusion when you posted reply to Eylse's first post. You were being oversensitive about it. And get back on the CP topic, okay, do understand, people?

She was the one who went off the topic.

i'm done here .. i dont care if u have cp, my brother has cp too. it is not a BIG deal - i even hang out with some cp people

Originally posted by PSORules79
Actually, this thread started out as an education about CP and E took it wrong way (figures since some people has no clue what CEREBRAL PALSY means and what it's like) and took my educating the public out of context.

E didnt take the wrong way, was asking you something cause you said "Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ?"

and then you jumped to a conclussion what E said, the rest is History :cool:

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
even though my ex disliked you, and u dont even have many friends because u don't know how to ignore people and u even disagree and keep on arguing all the times? come on - give it up! accept the facts sometimes!

and i dislike your ex because he has an ego problem. I don't need to have 100 people to be happy.

Nah, i don't pick on them, they pick on me.
What I was trying to say is that you seemed to be picking on them since most of your posts has negavity in it.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
What I was trying to say is that you seemed to be picking on them since most of your posts has negavity in it.

Yeah, i'm Mr. Negativity. deal with it.

Mod: Please delete all the posts dating back to E's post.

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
E didnt take the wrong way, was asking you something cause you said "Now do you guys understand my condition and why i do feel offended and discriminated by most of your remarks and how you guys treat me ?"

and then you jumped to a conclussion what E said, the rest is History :cool:

And she dissed me cuz it does not relate a damn thing to my original post.

PSO: Nobody is making fun of you because you have CP. Perhaps they did at AD 1.0, and if they did, I apologize. But it won't happen here, I can assure you of that. Try not to take people seriously around here, they're only here to have fun. If you don't like some remarks they made, just ignore them and move on. I've said this a million times, and that's what I do when I've been made fun of.

As for everyone else, if you find Jordan annoying, try not to make things worse for him. If you don't like something he says, you, too, ignore him and move on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Originally posted by Alex
PSO: Nobody is making fun of you because you have CP. Perhaps they did at AD 1.0, and if they did, I apologize. But it won't happen here, I can assure you of that. Try not to take people seriously around here, they're only here to have fun. If you don't like some remarks they made, just ignore them and move on. I've said this a million times, and that's what I do when I've been made fun of.

As for everyone else, if you find Jordan annoying, try not to make things worse for him. If you don't like something he says, you, too, ignore him and move on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks Alex for reminding us what we are supposed to do on this forum.

I am sorry to hear u were offend buddy!, i got one deaf friend name Gareth and he got CP as his leg is little limping but he can walk everywhere!

Elyse, are you discriminating against me just because i have a CP ?... Most of the jokes WERE about CP. remember this, "Jordan, you're a fuckin' retard." you're discriminating against me.

You ARE retarded for thinking that we're making fun of your cp when we didn't even know. SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT NOW!

Originally posted by Zubair Punjabi
I am sorry to hear u were offend buddy!, i got one deaf friend name Gareth and he got CP as his leg is little limping but he can walk everywhere!

Thanks Zubair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back