Finally!!!!!

JeepGirl

Reaction score
I have moved to a house over the weekend!!! whew! what a week! my friends and I painted the walls before we moved in the stuff. we're still not done with painting but we got most of it done. I'm soooo tired and ready to relax!! Maybe I need a vacation!! oh wait! I'm gonna hold that thought til July!!!

Anyway.. as I have mentioned that I've moved. alot of you have my old home address.. you guys need to PM me and let me know if you need my new address so you all won't send it to the old ones.

Now.. its time for me to rest! have a good night!

any questions? :fingersx: i'm kidding.

:wave: :wave: yayay you moved new house whew lol I know it will be work too much from unpack from the boxes lol :lol: haha :lol:

Congratulations on the move!

I'd love to move into my own house. Unfortch I wouldnt be able to afford a house for a long while. *sniff*

Congrats your settled new home....

Hold your thoughts about vacation til July 2007.. :giggle:

Congratulations Rebbie, I got your email and I cannot say how happy I am for you, You deserved it all. :hug:

:wave: Aw Congratulations on the move sweetie :hug: , now that you can relax and enjoy your new home, and psst sweetie? leave the unpacking for your hubby and you take a nice trip to the spa! :ducks: :giggle:

I'm glad that Jaci is loving her new bedroom, now she can invite some of her friends and have a girls night over party! ;) I sure can't wait to see pictures of your inside home, whenever you're done settle down in your new home, and everything unpacked... ;)

Congrats, Rebelgirl...I'm sure ya enjoying your new house for some time now... I probably will be thinking of what my new place will be, and also packing some stuff slowly (also I been tossing out old stuff that is of no use to me anymore) and other things to consider giving away to family or put up for auction....

i got ur email last night, CONGRATS!! i am so happy for yall.. also i saw ur house, i was drop my jaw and it sooo huge! gee! i was kidding with her, can my fiance and i live in sunroom and pay rent? she say yea why not!?? :lol:

Got your email yesterday, thanks!

I am so happy for you and you made me laugh about what your hubby, Chris said. hahaha, yeah that is a man thing. haha. Congrats! :hug:

Congrats! Rebelgirl on your new home sure you will have a blast in it and take the time out to relax and enjoy !

Congratulations on the move!

I'd love to move into my own house. Unfortch I wouldnt be able to afford a house for a long while. *sniff*
i'm in my 30's... it took me a long time to get what i wanted. If i wasn't on my own with no job.. there's no way i could get a house. we worked really hard for it. so all of us do go thru struggles to get a house with affordable cost. its not easy but learn to budget your money. And thank you!

Back