Favorite Hot Sauce Brand

AJ

Reaction score
i love hot sauce. i eat it with almost everything. but im really picky about which kind i eat. ive been eating Crystal hot sauce, but my grocery store doesn't suppy it anymore, so now im eating Frank's Red Hot. i was wondering if u guys like hot sauce, and what brand do u like

sorry if this is a repost

Sometimes. It would be depend on my mood. And depend on what kind of food that I like to add. Like Lasgnaga, I put hot tabaso (sp) on it or taco/burrtio, I put mild taco sauce on it. Umm what else? I dunno lol!

I also like Crystal hot sauce and I sometimes use it in my bowl of chili. So yummy! Now you got me thinking about cooking up some chili right now :laugh2:

I love hot sauce but hard to find hot enough even when buy hot some brands not hot but taco bell hot taco sauce is pretty good.

dont let your tongue fire, if so we have to pour water all over you , just kidding.
I used to eat foods with hot spicy sauce (any kind)

i like la hot sauce ... mixed w/ ranch dressing for chicken fingers to dip in and onion rings.. yummy!!! figers lickin!!!

Louisiana hot sauce is good for lighter applications, but I love this stuff called sriracha---it's very hot but the flavor of the peppers is pretty wild. Some of the oriental garlic-chili sauces are amazing too.

They give anything with tomato a boost (salsas, pasta sauces, even baked beans). I also like the stuff on steamed vegetables and potatoes.

But once you like it hot.....you can never go back!!

oh I love hot spicy yummy . :lol:

I use Tasbco that is all but other not have taste yet :)

But not red pepper vegetable forget it it is wayyyyy hot lol

Once time at my high school in 1995 or 1996 one of my friend bought red pepper for show tell something like that then that the girl told my friend that she can eat red pepper then my friend told her ok proof it!!! after the class then she eat red pepper then said nothing hot but went so hot in her mouth and ran to grab for water fountian to drink till her mouth gonna gone but doesnt work still so hot lol :lol: water doesnt work to go away lol :lol:

I like Louisana hot sauce.

I like mild Salsa.

I cannot have Tabasco, for some reason it give me nosebleeds.

LuciaDisturbed said:
I like Louisana hot sauce.

I like mild Salsa.

I cannot have Tabasco, for some reason it give me nosebleeds.

Oh really it gave you nosebleed from Tabasco ?? wow

I like Taco Bell's fire sauce for Taco Bell food only... For Chipotle, use their hot sauce... Other foods would be Tabasco...

DeafMonkey said:
Oh really it gave you nosebleed from Tabasco ?? wow

Yea, my ex roommate made enchiladas with Tabasco and I bit into the enchilada and instantly got a nosebleed...damn!

Some of you know that I work for US Government. I have seen US soliders with their families at canteen or everywhere everyday. Anyway, I noticed that a bottle of Tabasco on each table in canteen. I was told that Americans can't live without Tabasco and must have Tabasco on their meals with breads... I saw one American use Tabasco on fried egg... :ugh2: It got me curious and try one drop on my finger and then go in my mouth... My mouth and tongue are total burnt like fire.... I ran to bathroom to get water to calm my burnt mouth and tongue down... it is like fire... Some US soliders laughed at me and told me that breads must be including when you want to use Tabasco because it's less hot taste... I never, never, never try Tabasco, no matter what... No way... until I saw this thread here... wow! Yes, I do like spicy but not toooo hot...

Back