Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any women whoever has healthy newborn and decide to want abortion for no reason, I couldn't much to do for her but just express my concern regards to woman's decision.

It's sad, indeed for some women whoever said no reason for abortion.

That's perfectly fine. There are many abortion doctors who would refuse to perform procedure if the patient's reason is just like you said.

If a woman who is about to go and get a legal procedure that is nobody else's business shouldn't be harrassed nor threatened. People who harrass or threaten others shud go to jail. It is nobody's business what others' do in their lives. If one doesn't agree with abortion, keep it to themsleves but do not harass nor threaten others.

I understand.

sorry but your reasons are coward to me. and very lazy as well. It's full of contradictions, hyperbole, and hypocrisy. If you can actually come up with something substantial other than sob story... I would actually listen to you and debate with you with esteemed respect.

1. You did not bother reading full detail of Roe v. Wade.
2. You did not bother reading the medical documentations & cases.
3. You did not bother at all to get yourself acquainted with intellectual materials at your disposal.
Remember - if you cannot convince Supreme Court, HOW CAN YOU CONVINCE US? Abortion was once ILLEGAL for centuries. How do you think why Supreme Court finally agreed to pro-choicers' argument just 36 years ago? because it makes sense and yours doesn't. We did our homework. now do your homework. :cool2:

Like I said before - there are MANY MANY doctors who are STRONGLY against abortion. Why not listen to them and use that as a source for your argument? I'll give you a hint for starter. Doctors who are against abortion is because they stand by their Hippocratic Oath. :cool2:

Good Day, Maria & Dreama :wave:

Hey, JiroOoO... why can't you just let it go ? You have to accept disagree to agree/agree to disagree in regardin' to what I am standin'. I still stand my viewpoint and statement, no matter if YOU disagree. Moral and religion are the reasons why I will not accept abortions. Understand ? I thought you already knew... hmmmm.....

If a woman wants to kill her baby. It really doesn't matter wether she does it before or after birth. It's still a baby so it is still morally repugnant.

Hey, JiroOoO... why can't you just let it go ? You have to accept disagree to agree/agree to disagree in regardin' to what I am standin'. I still stand my viewpoint and statement, no matter if YOU disagree. Moral and religion are the reasons why I will not accept abortions. Understand ? I thought you already knew... hmmmm.....

:wave: Maria - Moral and religion reasons are FINE for yourself but you did not give us a GOOD reason (but just bunch of ludicrous statements) to overturn Roe v. Wade that affects EVERY WOMEN. Their business is not your business. They don't share same moral & religion view as you. That's what my suggestion above is about. I am not trying to convince you to accept abortion. I'm SHOWING you how to convince us... especially Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade.

get it now?

I think so opinion

I think so charge for what do you complaint to against to law .I think so agree you are right. You decision your baby What is happened I doubt to what is wrong problem you are problem. I tell you what is happened I don't know what is problem you think so legal

I think so legal is strict to government?:wave:

I think so charge for what do you complaint to against to law .I think so agree you are right. You decision your baby What is happened I doubt to what is wrong problem you are problem. I tell you what is happened I don't know what is problem you think so legal

I think so legal is strict to government?:wave:

I'm not here to debate but to interpret his post.

What he said... "I think it is a charge so much when you are against it and you are complaning about laws. I think I agree, you are right. Your decision, your baby. What happened, I doubt it's my problem, but you are the problem. I tell you what happened but I don't know what your thoughts on problems when it is so/totally legal. I think the government is strict for legal abortions."

I revised it for him so you can understand what he said. :)

GRENOBLE, France, February 11, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Pro-life demonstrators outside a hospital in Grenoble France were violently attacked Sunday by abortion supporters. NOVOpress, a French-language news agency, reports that 70 pro-life picketers outside the ‘Couple-Child’ Hospital were violently attacked by a pro-abortion mob of some 260 individuals.

A pro-life demonstration was scheduled for the early afternoon, but prior to the arrival of the pro-life demonstrators, a rowdy crowd of abortion supporters took up the designated area. NOVOpress reports that when the pro-lifers arrived they were verbally and physically accosted.

Police intervened and remained on the scene until the pro-life demonstrators left an hour later. Two pro-abortion activists were arrested for throwing stones.

Later, 15 of the pro-lifers were confronted in a parking lot by 90 of the pro-abortion mob. NOVOpress reports that the pro-lifers were barraged with stones and even threatened with knives. They took shelter in a supermarket, but that did not stop the attack, which resulted in the smashing of the window of the supermarket.

Police in riot gear arrived on the scene and the abortion supporters fled. Police arrested but later released over a dozen of the abortion supporters, charging two with causing damages.

ProWomanProLife » 2009 » February

I think it is time to let this issue die and the thread to be locked

It's obvious that there will be no consensus among the members of the AD community on this issue.

Let bygones be bygones and lock this thread. If not--move it over to the religious thread where we have no access to post on it.

Abortion Thread is....

15nxbuh.jpg

Originally Posted by Maria

:wave: Maria - Moral and religion reasons are FINE for yourself but you did not give us a GOOD reason (but just bunch of ludicrous statements) to overturn Roe v. Wade that affects EVERY WOMEN. Their business is not your business. They don't share same moral & religion view as you. That's what my suggestion above is about. I am not trying to convince you to accept abortion. I'm SHOWING you how to convince us... especially Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade.

get it now?

Jiro,

Yes, I disagree with Maria´s posts but I respect her view what she beleive in. Yes I quoted to explain her openly why I disagree with her in polite way. She knows my view on abortion in several threads but we have no problem to agree to disagree each other. Can you please use your common sense when you want to disagree with her instead of make harsh posts toward her when she see different as you?

Last edited:
I think it is time to let this issue die and the thread to be locked

It's obvious that there will be no consensus among the members of the AD community on this issue.

Let bygones be bygones and lock this thread. If not--move it over to the religious thread where we have no access to post on it.

No, this thread, I create should stay open. Let pro-lifers and pro-choicers share their debate with agree to disagree. If you feel being tired over this abortion issues then don´t post...

ain't nobody posting here for a couple weeks (except dreama). DIE THREAD DIE! :mad2:

:locked::locked::locked:

Jiro,

Yes, I disagree with Maria´s posts but I respect her view what she beleive in. Yes I quoted to explain her openly why I disagree with her in polite way. She knows my view on abortion in several threads but we have no problem to agree to disagree each other. Can you please use your common sense when you want to disagree with her instead of make harsh posts toward her when she see different as you?

:ty:

No, this thread, I create should stay open. Let pro-lifers and pro-choicers share their debate with agree to disagree. If you feel being tired over this abortion issues then don´t post...

It's not being tired of this debate.

If you re-read my post--after 38 pages, 1,116+ posts, there is still no agreement on the issue of abortion.

There will never be any agreement on this issue.

It's time to bury this thread.

I am speaking honestly here--if you refuse to have the thread close--it's because you rather entice, and inflame individuals as it's against AD rules. Secondly--it's a little selfish to have this thread continue when it has already served it's purpose a long time ago.

I am not being disrespectful because you do start good threads but this thread isn't bringing the deaf community together nor to agreement on this issue.

And I am saying this to be nice. :)

Mod's Note:

This thread is closed because it has served it's purpose since it's been given the reason why both sides cannot be able to come to a civilized agreement.

Granted, The purpose of having a debate is to form different opinions of both sides but however, when it continues on the same thing over and over again - That is where both parties are not willing to meet on a middle ground.

So, with that being said - The thread is :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back