Do you own a Playstation 2?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Steel X

Reaction score
since summer is coming and hundreds of games are coming for Xbox, Playstation 2, and GameCube

it seems that Playstation 2 is still gaining on top with a great libuary of games that include action/adventure, sports, racing, fighting, First person shooter, and so on since last summer

I do have a Playstation 2, but i also have Xbox and GameCube.

i think Xbox is better than PS2 because of better games, like Halo, DOA 3, Serious Sam, and so on...it also has a DVD player with a special DVD remote, a hardrive so you won't really need your memory card...unless you want to play your games on your friends' Xbox, then get one to use your files on the other Xbox.
Xbox has a faster downloading and has stronger power than PS2.

I like GameCube more than PS2 also, because of better design, and better size of mini discs than PS2 and Xbox. has a great libuary of games too, like Resident Evil series, Eternal Darkness, Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda:the wind waker, and so on...it doesn't play DVDs or music or have a hardrive, but it's very suitable to have a GameCube because you can really carry it anywhere you want, and have more than 5 mini discs in your pocket and the controller are well fit and suitable for my hands.

PS2 doesn't really change much, expect that it have a modem and DVD player but lots of other machines have that so it's not really "revloution of entertainment".

PS2 is still good, but there aren't really alot of great games coming each month...expect that Splinter Cell is coming to PS2. :P

I own a PS2. I am planning on getting a Xbox soon plus a GBA SP. Gonna be keeping myself busy all summer! :thumb:

:shock: you have a life to finish before you turn old and can't able to do anything. ps2, xbox, gamecube won't go away in few yrs, but your life...it's timeline.

Originally posted by illustrator
PS2 is too fat to fit on my standing tv. :P
GameCube is a fit-able. :fu:
Aren't you aware that the PS2 can be laid down horizontally or stood up vertically?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Aren't you aware that the PS2 can be laid down horizontally or stood up vertically?

too tall or wide to fit in the standing tv. :P

too tall or wide to fit in the standing tv. :P
Ah, I'm guessing that you have a 10-inch TV?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Ah, I'm guessing that you have a 10-inch TV?

No... I own 32" Phillip with SVHS support.

My standing standing won't fit fat Xbox or tall PS2. GameCube is just right. :fu;

No... I own 32" Phillip with SVHS support.

My standing standing won't fit fat Xbox or tall PS2. GameCube is just right. :fu;
Care to show us a picture of this TV and stand?

I will get CUBE when Final Fantasy Crystal Chroncles but I am already own the PS2.

Back