Do women find bald men attractive?

"That's not a bald head, it is a solar panel for a sex machine".:naughty:

"That's not a bald head, it is a solar panel for a sex machine".:naughty:

My Dad says that!! And that his gut is a gas tank for a love machine. I get disturbed whenever he says either.

My husband is balding so he shaves his whole head. I like it better that way. I like a full head of hair or completely bald.

I don't like the comb overs especially when it is a few strands of hair over the balding spot. Plssss just give it up and go bald.

Lots of bald noggins out there nowdays. I somehow cannot make myself do it. When I did the chemo thing they said hey figure on being bald as a cueball real soon. Didn't happen. I lost a lot but there was some left. They also said it would all grow back maybe different but all back. That did not happen either. I have never once heard a woman say yah a combover looks mighty fine. I have my mirror trained to look back at me with a full head of hair. So I figure those women must be talking about someone else.

Lots of bald noggins out there nowdays. I somehow cannot make myself do it. When I did the chemo thing they said hey figure on being bald as a cueball real soon. Didn't happen. I lost a lot but there was some left. They also said it would all grow back maybe different but all back. That did not happen either. I have never once heard a woman say yah a combover looks mighty fine. I have my mirror trained to look back at me with a full head of hair. So I figure those women must be talking about someone else.

Keep the fight. Best wishes.

Well, are they attractive to you?

I'm not sure if men are attracted to bald women, but I suspect some are fine with it.

I read an interesting study that proved balding or bald men gave off a more masculine personality and appearance, however modeling agencies would want hair.

What this means? well while society might make you think having no hair isn't attractive, deep inside women instincts, they are more attracted to it because they seek masculinity (subconsciously).

my husband was balding at 26 when we met. he shaves his head (no, he's not a biker or martial arts guy), and quite honestly I think he's more attractive without the hair than with.
it helps that his head is nicely shaped and he has big eyes to fill up the space!

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android
He doesn't look like this does he?

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
I'm not sure if men are attracted to bald women, but I suspect some are fine with it.
I thought this bald headed chick, O'Connor, was cute back then. :dunno:

Sin-ad-O-Connor-sinead-oconnor-24580134-500-342.jpg

Ive met some bald cut/shaved women. Some look great if they have the face/head for it.... others just look flat out ugly. Take Demi Moore in GI Jane for example...HOT !!!!

Bald men are definitely attractive if we are talking about it all being gone. Like no hair at all. I definitely think head shape has a major determination as well.
I always wanted to shave my head, or have a Mohawk. Something crazy. My head is definitely to round though lol and flat in the back. ( parents never rolled me over as a baby I guess. My dad says its an Asian thing. who knows) Anyway, I vote yes on bald men being attractive lol

My BF is bald and I love it. I considered shaving my head a few months ago, not completely bald, but almost like a buzz cut. But that's because my favorite aunt lost all her hair since she's been going through chemo treatments.

Bottom line, some people can pull it off, some people can't. Really depends on the situation and the shape of their head!

Match made in "heaven" bald headed women with bald headed men-especially if adequate supply of "green$$"to cover for the "laclkof hair"!
aside: not bald headed yet

Back