disney parks offer alcohol (gasps)

yagazn

Reaction score
Not Your Parents

what do you think about alcohol at disney parks/resort?. either dad or mom getting drunk, imagine forget the kids there at disney parks.

i would say it's not good idea to offer alcohol at disney parks.

Last edited:
A lot of amusement places offer alcohol and there has never been constant reports of parents being drunk with their kids. I take my kids bowling and there is alcohol being served. It is all about having common sense and being responsibility.

A lot of amusement places offer alcohol and there has never been constant reports of parents being drunk with their kids. I take my kids bowling and there is alcohol being served. It is all about having common sense and being responsibility.

:gpost:

It's not a big deal. Beer is available at sporting events, so why not at amusement parks? :whistle:

I can see the rate of women flashing on the Splash Mountain ride doubling or tripling when this happens. ;)

Any parent that gets THAT drunk when taking their kid to the amusement park, shouldn't even have children.

Come on, it's about being responsible. Really, why try to make everything so taboo?

yeah shel said it all. :cool2:

Back