Disappointment with Ear Consultants of Georgia

Johnjoe1011

Reaction score
My schedule initial evaluation for cochlear implant with Ear Consultants of Georgia was for tomorrow Nov 3rd at 10am. Unfortunately I got a phone call from them today in the morning stating the doctor had to fly to India for a family emergency. This cause me a lot of stress in addition to travel changes etc. :cry:

I am a software developer/contractor working in Florida and my home town is in Georgia. I explain to Ear Consultants of Georgia my travel problem and they did not even care all i got from them was a "Sorry". So I cancelled everything and started all over again.

Now this time hopefully I be more luckly. I have schedule appointment with the University of Miami Dr. Balkany for initial evaluation of cochlear implant.:drool:

Please please don't ever do any business with Ear Consultants of Georgia. I was treat very unprofessional.

Sincerely - JohnJoe

My friend resides in FL and he had one of the best cochlear implant surgeon put in a Freedom last November.

If you want the doctor's name, I will ask and provide it for you. Good luck!

My schedule initial evaluation for cochlear implant with Ear Consultants of Georgia was for tomorrow Nov 3rd at 10am. Unfortunately I got a phone call from them today in the morning stating the doctor had to fly to India for a family emergency. This cause me a lot of stress in addition to travel changes etc. :cry:

I am a software developer/contractor working in Florida and my home town is in Georgia. I explain to Ear Consultants of Georgia my travel problem and they did not even care all i got from them was a "Sorry". So I cancelled everything and started all over again.

Now this time hopefully I be more luckly. I have schedule appointment with the University of Miami Dr. Balkany for initial evaluation of cochlear implant.:drool:

Please please don't ever do any business with Ear Consultants of Georgia. I was treat very unprofessional.

Sincerely - JohnJoe

Uou really can't blame the doctor for the death of his family in India. CI is not a life threatening. Sorry if the receptionist is not friendly to you over the phone but the doctor's family crisis is a serious true biz. *sigh*

Ear Consultants of Georgia? Isn't that the one in the 'Pill Hill' vicinity?

Back