Did alldeaf grow old??

javapride

Reaction score
couldn't resist showing this to u guys!

i swear alex must have slept in a cyro freezer to prevent himself from growing old!

Attachments

• alldeafpic.bmp
    23.5 KB · Views: 74
Yup, Alex's great great General Alex Burntlint created this great ole sight all the way back in 1845, on the worlds first computer, which happened to be made of cotton, gun powder, and guano.

Look at us, we're getting old

Attachments

• adersgetold.jpg
    adersgetold.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 43
javapride said:
couldn't resist showing this to u guys!

i swear alex must have slept in a cyro freezer to prevent himself from growing old!

yeah he was in cyro freezer for years. That is why, he remains handsome since 1845. Did not you know that ?

He looks the same as this picture.

p-15152.jpg

I was told that
focking.gif
he does a good in the bed since 1845.

this woman and Alex have been together in cyro freezer. She could not live without him.
therethere.gif

CurrieGlass.jpg

Katzie and MonsterCookie

_38842241_elderlyoncouch203.jpg

Lev and Mayflower

reading.jpg

Miss P....

ethopiawidow1.jpg

Roadrunner & Angel

happypeople5.jpg

Sabrina & American Chopper

We would never leave honeymoon area rest of our life !!!

_40334977_elderly203.jpg

A J

people_oldman.jpg

FeskyChick & Meg

web_1011_103609_1060011241.jpg

Lebiling's husband and Leibling

fdc.watching.tv.jpg

Alex & Elyse

_38732595_elderly300.jpg

Attachments

• 332pix.jpg
    332pix.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
ATT17.jpg

bbnt

33085.jpg

What is the fuck, PX gave me 1500 dose of virga? My dick couldn't calm down within 24 hrs. Get me decrease dose now !!! Get your ass fucking delivery my new medince at my house now !!

Who did leave this false teeth here ?

false_teeth.jpg

Who did eat my false teeth ?

Abdomen_fb_ano_false_teeth.jpg

Remind we need this alot of juice !!

11864.jpg

did anyone see 'the skeleton key' the movie ? it was really spooky ! it was about a couple didnt want to die so their souls were transfered to other persons' bodies so they can keep living forever. i wonder if alex and e do that also..... :Ohno:

In that group pix, I'm in the red suit(holding a paper) in the bottom 2nd row.. don't I look purty?? :giggle:

Very funny...

Ha Ha

If suppose I'm grow old and cannot live seeing my grey or white hair.. End up dye hair color turns into PURPLE... *beauty hair*

(Exhales breathing)

I KNEW this would get a kick LOL! i saw this during the sloganizer doing its turn around so i thought why not do this thread abt the 1845 when i saw that LMAO hahahaha

Back