Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Give a chance

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I dunno

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

e

Reaction score
What would you decide after your gf/bf admitted that they cheated on you? I mean both of you guys loved each other so much that would make commitment or anything serious.

If the cheat lasts so long time behind my back, I would dump him instantly. There's no excuse nor reason why he'd continue so long and didn't tell me sooner.

I would give this person another chance, if it's a first offense. If second time or more, dumb that person.

Dump him. I cannot be with someone who cheats on me. It would ruin the relationship.

I'd give her another chance if I really loved her and she asked for forgiveness. However, I know for a fact that things won't be the same, and it'd be very hard to trust her again.

Hey isn t this posted in another site?? i could swear i seen this before! but anyhow, if the gf cheated like i have been cheated on before shes gone!

I would give this person another chance. If this person ruin the second chance, then bye bye.

I would give him/her another chance, but it will take very, very long time to build that trust again. It's a 50/50 that relationship may be saved.

I am sure I will dumb, but if my gf or ex gf comment very strong believe in love with me I will igvee her a 2nd chance.

If my lover tell me sooner after sex with others than me. I might give chance. If not tell me for long time then i would dump for so real.

no if's, and's, but's, or excuces I would dump

If I truly love a gurl of my life.. I'd give a 2nd chance, but if more than once.. I'll dump her.

Back