deaf & hearing

little_ms_DAVIS

Reaction score
why does so many people find it odd to want to date a deaf boy its just who you find yourself attracted to. is something wrong for me to want to get know another human being and learn about there culture

why does so many people find it odd to want to date a deaf boy its just who you find yourself attracted to. is something wrong for me to want to get know another human being and learn about there culture

:ugh:

Tell is about "the deaf boy"...why are you attracted to him?....Who are "some people" that find it odd?....Maybe you are asking urself this question?

Hey, another drive by posting! :( what is this world coming to???

huh no idea! 0_o I am pretty see your language sound your look like too many dates attract on personal

You shouldn't worry so much about whether others find it odd for you to be attracted to someone. Who you like or dislike is based off of your own personal preference.

One thing that others may find odd is your statement.. "deaf boy"
Why ask the question that way? Why label him like that... Would you find it odd if I said "why do so many people find it odd for me to want to date a blond boy or a short boy or even a tall boy with two heads (granted the last one may be pretty odd :giggle: )

I think based off that statement you may not be ready to date the "deaf boy"... Get to know him...Find out what he likes and dislikes... you never know he might not be ready to date a "hearing girl."

When I was young, I dated a few hearing girls who loved to learn signs. Their parents liked me regardless of my deafness so they didn't see anything wrong with the dates.

As a matter of fact, nobody can stop you from wanting to get to know him better not because he's deaf but because he's sweet to you.

You shouldn't worry so much about whether others find it odd for you to be attracted to someone. Who you like or dislike is based off of your own personal preference.

One thing that others may find odd is your statement.. "deaf boy"
Why ask the question that way? Why label him like that... Would you find it odd if I said "why do so many people find it odd for me to want to date a blond boy or a short boy or even a tall boy with two heads (granted the last one may be pretty odd :giggle: )

I think based off that statement you may not be ready to date the "deaf boy"... Get to know him...Find out what he likes and dislikes... you never know he might not be ready to date a "hearing girl."

A deaf boy is a boy who is deaf. I don't find it odd. How would she talk about a deaf boy she's dating?

How does one interact on the first "date" with a "deaf/Deaf/DEAF" boy? Does he use ASL, doesn't speak. or uses a Cochlear Implant?
Hopefully not a "minor problem"? Not easily settled by a "glib excursion into ideology-culture".

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

How does one interact on the first "date" with a "deaf/Deaf/DEAF" boy? Does he use ASL, doesn't speak. or uses a Cochlear Implant?
Hopefully not a "minor problem"? Not easily settled by a "glib excursion into ideology-culture".

Drphil, Only those that are not afraid of meeting a deaf militia will learn the answer to this question.

The deaf militants apparently give "answers: glib excursion into ideology-culture". Do they exist?

From a "fellow rebel to another one"-Cheers.

Still a "major study" : how long and by who: have "oppressed" me- due to being bilateral DEAF?

I haven't forgotten you-hot 5 every day and now take it easy for 5 hours -Rocking Chair ChaChaCha.
Prof SKY sends all -a Meow

Back