Deaf Dating Sites?

What about your girlfriend who just dumped you and you both still go to same workplace everyday? AWKWARD!

What about your girlfriend who just dumped you and you both still go to same workplace everyday? AWKWARD!

That's embarassing ... its okay to being in different section of the company or whatever . ensure the manager be thinking that we r friends but it won't be illegal ... I think and You told me I have a gf lol I don't have one right Now :D

Not every business will fire you for dating on the job- a lot will. I know of one guy who got his butt fired for "fraternizing" on the job (he was caught on video-- and on top of that cheating on his WIFE).

Even if a company doesn't bother to fire for inappropriate behavior like that, it's still not a good thing to do-- just causes friction if things go bad between the dating couple.

Not every business will fire you for dating on the job- a lot will. I know of one guy who got his butt fired for "fraternizing" on the job (he was caught on video-- and on top of that cheating on his WIFE).

Even if a company doesn't bother to fire for inappropriate behavior like that, it's still not a good thing to do-- just causes friction if things go bad between the dating couple.

I think its a good idea to move out to other company after the couples married lol. Jk I'm kidding

Some do it anyway. Less of a taboo now but have heard that married couples in the past had to work at different companies or different locations if in the military or within the same company.

Some do it anyway. Less of a taboo now but have heard that married couples in the past had to work at different companies or different locations if in the military or within the same company.
That's a good point they made it ... aren't they?

Came on here to see if there were indeed any bonafide deaf dating sites that weren't crawling with bots and fake profiles. Doesn't sound promising. 15 year relationship coming to an end now.

I think I'll stick with the proven but true method of:

Look for it in the real world.
Give up after a while.
Then it will find you.

Yeah. I'll be out there looking, giving up, and then being found hopefully.

Good luck everybody.

-Aquaman

signed up few deaf dating sites and nothing work for me

signed up few deaf dating sites and nothing work for me

Try using meetup.com. If you know or want to learn ASL, there are ASL meetups. There will probably be more hearing than deaf, but at least you'll have more in common with the people here.

There are also other deaf meetups that don't require ASL.

My hospital only has a policy about people being subordinates to their partners. So you can work at the same company, you can work on the same level, but you can't date your boss.

My fiance is Deaf, I'm hearing. We met on okcupid.com. Maybe use a free dating site like that, advertise that you're Deaf, and maybe you'll get lucky and find a Deaf woman on there. I don't know of any Deaf dating sites that have a good reputation. The shame of it is with dating sites: women get TONS of messages every day. Men? Not so much. Although I did my best to be the person to send the first message.

I'd say try dating sites, deaf meets, and suggestions from family and friends. Good luck!

If you mention deaf or hearing loss in profiles such as POF or OKC, they'll show up in profile searches. Worked for me.

My fiance is Deaf, I'm hearing. We met on okcupid.com. Maybe use a free dating site like that, advertise that you're Deaf, and maybe you'll get lucky and find a Deaf woman on there. I don't know of any Deaf dating sites that have a good reputation. The shame of it is with dating sites: women get TONS of messages every day. Men? Not so much. Although I did my best to be the person to send the first message.

I'd say try dating sites, deaf meets, and suggestions from family and friends. Good luck!
Yes I know other deaf dating sites

dont try surch dating find marriage agancy) such fo ukReine.com

Back