deaf arts now --> june 15-17 2007, Stockholm

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
Hello People,

who had interest?
welcome to "deaf arts now"
4th european arts festival in Stockholm (sweden), june 15-17 2007

deaf arts now

I would love to go but those time is bad time. My son remain in school till 20th of June.

Have fun anyway!

Hmmhmm, maybe I can fly out to finland to visit my family then swing out to visit my aunt in Stockholm whilst the art show is premiering....

now that's a thought!

Yeah I would LOVE to go Stockholm Sweden AGAIN and AGAIN !

1.jpg

I was there before it's one of the most beautiful and
cool city I stayed at the Grand Hotel in Stockholm
on the waterfront with yachts and boats right in the
front of the hotel ! It's a Five Stars hotel.

3.jpg

Stockholm hotels, Grand Hôtel Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden hotels

And, Almost everyone in Stockholm is "Blonde" !

*whoaaa* cool!!!
oh i was never been in Sweden. i am excite, if its serious, when we did our decision to come to stockholm.

I have a Swedish friend, she tell me that Stockholm is very pretty, I want to visit Sweden if I have sufficient free time

Regards from Spain

I was in Stockholm two months ago. It is a beautiful city. I recommend anyone to go there; there is so much to see besides the art festival. Be sure to save a lot of money, because Sweden is not a cheap country!!!

I can't go to the Art Festival in 2007, because I am planning on going to Spain in July 2007 for the World Congress.

I was in Stockholm two months ago. It is a beautiful city. I recommend anyone to go there; there is so much to see besides the art festival. Be sure to save a lot of money, because Sweden is not a cheap country!!!

I can't go to the Art Festival in 2007, because I am planning on going to Spain in July 2007 for the World Congress.

welcome to Spain!! :applause:

I have a Swedish friend, she tell me that Stockholm is very pretty, I want to visit Sweden if I have sufficient free time

Regards from Spain

Hi Goback,

i did heard that... but but but i dont know cuz i have got a information about Spain in Madrid deaf world congress 2007. that is not bad too *grrrr*

Hi Goback,

i did heard that... but but but i dont know cuz i have got a information about Spain in Madrid deaf world congress 2007. that is not bad too *grrrr*

I live in Madrid, and I am so happy for world congress... if you need more information; I can help you ;)

wfdcongress

I live in Madrid, and I am so happy for world congress... if you need more information; I can help you ;)

wfdcongress

Hi GoBack,

you live in Madrid, cool!!!
oh thanks. yes i need more information, but i have many deaf friends from Berlin. they will get to know and give me information Hotels etc.... i am sure, time will go faster lol
oh nice of you that you can help me. no, not yet now! okay :)

That is soo cool. I will have to get that info too and would love to visit that as well, need to inform my wife too. Only thing, we probly will drive to it.

That is soo cool. I will have to get that info too and would love to visit that as well, need to inform my wife too. Only thing, we probly will drive to it.

*ummmm* you think so that is soo cool?!?!
you will have to get that Information. Should i???
you was not nice to me, what you wrote me INTRODUCE YOURSELF --> "Hi People, i am new here (from Germany)" *look left*

*ummmm* you think so that is soo cool?!?!
you will have to get that Information. Should i???
you was not nice to me, what you wrote me INTRODUCE YOURSELF --> "Hi People, i am new here (from Germany)" *look left*

I am sorry, I was trying to pick on u!!!:bowdown: :tears:

Bummer

I won't be at the Deaf Arts Now Festival as I don't land in Europe till 2 weeks before the WFD Congress in Madrid.

I will be facilitating one of the Commissions! Hope to see heaps of ADers there!

Cheers!

Kim

Back