Dangerous "Knockout Game" Spreads in USA

Mod note:

Fixed the link for you. :)

Oh wow, that's not cool. :mad:

I think they should charge with murder if victim dies from knockout.

Oh wow, that's not cool. :mad:

I think they should charge with murder if victim dies from knockout.

That is if they catch the person. Seems it would be hard to catch them because the victims are often alone and knocked out dead if successful.

Terrible. What has the world come to. Shootings, knockouts, random killings. Wow. Not safe to go outside anymore!

Dunno what to say here...sooner or later, someone is gonna pull a gun on the teenager who tried to deliver the knock-out punch.....It's all deadly, anyway...all the way around.....Bored teenagers resorting to violence.

See? How can gun control going to work? With more gun control in place, crooks is going to find another way around as this one is perfect example. Too bad education was most ignored part in this society. I don't think this is going to happen if we do better with education EARLY, rather than more bans. Anytime when there is ban, somebody is going to challenge that one way or other and that is how it is.

Sad? Indeed, fixing by using law? It is not going to work, only gets worse and I have seen changes from '70s and now. Isn't it time for us to value and invest more in education, especially educate respect one others, society values, and so on?

Whats so special about guns? There are thousands ways other than gun to kill, right?

Dunno what to say here...sooner or later, someone is gonna pull a gun on the teenager who tried to deliver the knock-out punch.....It's all deadly, anyway...all the way around.....Bored teenagers resorting to violence.

That is if they catch the person. Seems it would be hard to catch them because the victims are often alone and knocked out dead if successful.

Terrible. What has the world come to. Shootings, knockouts, random killings. Wow. Not safe to go outside anymore!

they are already caught by camera.

I had a client that became after being hit on her head . I think the kids parents should be sued by the family that lost their love one . What kind of kids are parents raising today that they have no moral value or regard for another human being?

OMG Freaking kids these days!!! Makes me want to punch them in the face... Ignorant pieces of :pissed: mother :pissed: If I would have acted like that I'd have never seen the light of DAY!

Today's news:

78-Year-Old Grandmother Becomes Latest 'Knockout' Victim

Earlier this month, CBS 2 reported on a series of attacks on Jews in Brooklyn, allegedly part of a disturbing game that has teens punching Jewish adults in an effort to try to knock them over.

Now it appears the action -- dubbed the "knockout game" -- has spread. Violent videos shot in other cities and in as many as six states show teenagers knocking into other victims on purpose including, most recently, a 78-year-old grandmother in Brooklyn.

The victim's daughter said she was walking along in broad daylight when a young African-American male knocked her down. He didn't take anything, she said, and didn't seem interested in anything but hitting her as hard as he could before running off.

“She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being,” the victim’s daughter told CBS 2.

Various media outlets have reported that police are investigating the string of attacks as possible hate crimes.

Today's news:

78-Year-Old Grandmother Becomes Latest 'Knockout' Victim

Earlier this month, CBS 2 reported on a series of attacks on Jews in Brooklyn, allegedly part of a disturbing game that has teens punching Jewish adults in an effort to try to knock them over.

Now it appears the action -- dubbed the "knockout game" -- has spread. Violent videos shot in other cities and in as many as six states show teenagers knocking into other victims on purpose including, most recently, a 78-year-old grandmother in Brooklyn.

The victim's daughter said she was walking along in broad daylight when a young African-American male knocked her down. He didn't take anything, she said, and didn't seem interested in anything but hitting her as hard as he could before running off.

“She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being,” the victim’s daughter told CBS 2.

Various media outlets have reported that police are investigating the string of attacks as possible hate crimes.

:( im scared for everyone included my family.

Back