Cubs getting new owner.

Maybe the Ricketts will do well with the Cubs.

With that, I hope Ted Turner gets to buy back the Braves.

Enough with corporate ownerships!

Werd to that! and not being in Ga sucks cuz all the games are on Sports South and not TBS, so I have to purchase MLB extra innings package to watch every game.

Werd to that! and not being in Ga sucks cuz all the games are on Sports South and not TBS, so I have to purchase MLB extra innings package to watch every game.

cuz of TBS became national TV of any MLB games, thats why Braves are no longer use TBS and moved to Sports South

They do broadcast the Braves on WTBS (now known as Peachtree TV/WPCH.) They used to show the Braves games on WTBS (local) and TBS (national) at the same time until they decided to do it only on Peachtree TV/WPCH.

Amen to that, we are getting the whole MLB package again this year to watch every ball game :P And by the way we got tixs to see Red Sox ballgame in Balitmore, MD again in June. So keep your eye out, we are at the homerun section...

Back