crush

Originally posted by Steel
one helpful hint of all time...

BE YOURSELF!

:werd:

Steel -- im surprised with u giving sound advise :thumb: good job :D

I have another crush, which I am not going to mention her name in here or whatever.

it is not because she's all deaf member or not.

anyway, It is just pretty hard to upfront her and say, I do have a crush on you, but I told her anyway.. It was just wonderful to share the feelings.

if you held in your chest too long, then you probably will lose her/him if you havent told them.

so, grab your time to tell your crushes, so thats all my advices are.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
anyway, It is just pretty hard to upfront her and say, I do have a crush on you, but I told her anyway.. It was just wonderful to share the feelings.

if you held in your chest too long, then you probably will lose her/him if you havent told them.

I agree with u. I deeply regret for not tell them long time ago. Blew my chance with several gals in my past. Even I confessed to them. They shocked but too late cuz they are taken by others. Not let Ultra Shyness bite you!

Originally posted by Lasza

I agree with u. I deeply regret for not tell them long time ago. Blew my chance with several gals in my past. Even I confessed to them. They shocked but too late cuz they are taken by others. Not let Ultra Shyness bite you!

U ll be fine sissy theres still plenty fishes in the sea and who knows one would capture ur heart and that will deffy break ur shyness :) like steel said BE YRSELF u ll be just fine my wonderful sissy :)

Back