cruise trip

Originally posted by bbnt
that's because I want to throw you overboard
sweeeet - ill just pull u down with me and watch you drown... as a certificated CPR im not gona do anything but smile. that should make my day. hmm :mrgreen:

Allison, you go and have fun on cruise. Hopefully you have a safety trip.
cool.gif

PHEW allison!! I'm so glad you got those free tickets, I would be way pissed off if I didn't get interp also. Have a blast! Java, you know how to have fun in Hawaii? hehe... it's so easy, huh? How did you end up in hawaii, anyhow? :)

laffin at bbnt, poor you.... sheila, bbnt's really a lovable bullshitter.. really a good guy. :D

Originally posted by allisonjoy
last week I went on a cruise trip for my spring break with my family... I have a deaf family so we requested for an interpreter before purchasing tickets. they promised us two interpeters. when we showedup on the ship- they gave us a letter apologizing that there won't be an interpreter. my mom was more than plain pissed. but we had a nice trip (went to progreso/cozumel mexico and keywest fla). then yesterday mom went to dhjxfsa with the travel agency and they were very sorry and gave us 4 free tickets for anytime/anywhere we choose. how cool is that!? :mrgreen:

Invite Prostock19 since he is hearing and could interpret for you and any deafies. :angel: :naughty:

Re: Re: cruise trip

Originally posted by ChelEler
Invite Prostock19 since he is hearing and could interpret for you and any deafies. :angel: :naughty:
he's already invited ;) not to interpret us, but because he's a goood personal friend of mine!

and, hea (complicated), idk the price yet heh ill findout sometime this week xo

Hello everyone i plan go to cruise for my honeymoon so i would like to know do any one of you went there on cruise ?

Hey RosesNY :waves:

I went on a cruise couple years ago, to Cayman Islands, Cozumel and New Orleans- it was a blast! There's a lot of options on where you and your fiancee/or husband wants to go, be sure to check out the destinations (i.e- Bermuda, Aruba, Virgin Islands, etc..) that interests you guys and I think, (i cant remember) you may need a passport since it's out of country. The only link I know are www.carnival.com.

Good luck =) let us know how your trip was :)

RosesNY said:
Hello everyone i plan go to cruise for my honeymoon so i would like to know do any one of you went there on cruise ?

Since You're from NY, I'm not sure where/which honeymoon
were planning to go ? I went on a cruise before
it was on a Norwegian Crown
from NYC to Bermuda and then rent moped bike everywhere
in Bermuda. Etc. Very reasonable all you eat/drink
for one full week. But, I wish that any cruises
should include rental moped bike
as part of the package deal
for the transportation between the parked cruise itself
to the entire Bermuda island.
(And I should have included a rental waverunner as
another part of deal, too.
I never forget their beaches with pink sand. (very clean).
Great time ! :)

Last edited:
Y said:
Since You're from NY, I'm not sure where/which honeymoon
were planning to go ? I went on The Royal Princess cruise
from NYC to Bermuda and then rent moped bike everywhere
in Bermuda. Etc. Very reasonable all you eat/drink
for one full week. But, I wish that any cruises
should include rental moped bike
as part of the package deal
for the transportation between the parked cruise itself
to the entire Bermuda island.
(And I should have included a rental waverunner as
another part of deal, too :)
hello we been thinking about fly to miami fla and go to cozumel, grand coyman, ocho rios and stay there for 7 days

hey y and sweetgal I been wonder if u guys have seasick while you go on the cruise?

sweetgal154 said:
No, I was never seasick, you can hardly feel a thing.
my freinds and my mom said to me that i will got seasick and i say how they know and they never went to on cruise, So thanks for let me know :)

RosesNY said:
my freinds and my mom said to me that i will got seasick and i say how they know and they never went to on cruise, So thanks for let me know :)

Anytime!! :-D Where are you going? And let me know how the vacation went! :party:

Back