COMPARE you to your significant other

violet

Reaction score
okay so im wondering if im the only one who goes through this....

My boyfriend is said to not look like my type

so im wondering if its the same with any of you..
like your friends say o hes too ugly for you or man how did he score you how did you score her.. whatever

Because i always get these comments ..
on how my boyfriend is too ugly for me..so am wondering if it just happens to me

ex
your boyfriend/husband etc... is super tall you're super short
you're thin hes chubby
you're pretty hes "ugly" i dunnno... i hope you get the picture
Thanks

If this is a repost...then SORRY!
its just been bothering me lately :p

When I first started dating my husband, some of my friends or so I thought they were gave me so many unwanted opinions about him being too angry and having an anger problem. Ok..they dont have to like him nor dont have to live with him so why complain to me? It bothered me a lot and not respectful of them cuz I didnt ask them for their opinion.

When I first started dating my husband, some of my friends or so I thought they were gave me so many unwanted opinions about him being too angry and having an anger problem. Ok..they dont have to like him nor dont have to live with him so why complain to me? It bothered me a lot and not respectful of them cuz I didnt ask them for their opinion.

Exactly what i say!!! as long as you love him why should anyone b so mean and all.. they should be happy for you!

When I married my husband (now ex), EVERYBODY was telling me how wrong he was for me. It made me mad because it was my decision, and I didn't ask for their opinions.

Now I say that I should have listened to them.

When I married my husband (now ex), EVERYBODY was telling me how wrong he was for me. It made me mad because it was my decision, and I didn't ask for their opinions.

Now I say that I should have listened to them.

Aww well im glad now hes your ex
my friends dont like my boyfriend because hes TOO UGLY FOR ME... or too Fat for me... which im like does it look like i care?
hes the sweetest and everything its just hes not physical attractive...
Ugh ppl!

Don't be surprised the next thing if I ever date a fat woman...they will complain to me saying that woman's too fat, I will tell them....she's not yours and that's my own problem.

Don't be surprised the next thing if I ever date a fat woman...they will complain to me saying that woman's too fat, I will tell them....she's not yours and that's my own problem.

people are so stupid gosh!

PEOPLE ARE TOO JUDGMENTAL NOWADAYS - if you truly love the person and accept for who this person is inside and outside, then don' worry about what other people say

Back