communication between deaf people

Azamjon

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Azamjon, I am a master student at KIC(Kobe institute of computing) institute in Japan. I don't have hearing problems. I am very impressed with this group and very happy to have the chance to communicate with you. Reading the publications in this group, I discovered a lot of new things and realized how good-natured and sociable deaf people are. But due to the barrier between a hearing and a non-hearing person, communication between us and understanding thoughts, character, is very difficult. Because of this, our society is divided into hearing and non-hearing people, and everyone lives in his own world. Because my aunt was a teacher at a school for the deaf and dumb and sometimes she took me with her when I was little. Then I realized how kind and sociable deaf people are. At that time I had many deaf friends, we often played different games together, went to different places together. Since we were children we didn't need to communicate with words, we communicated with children's language and we didn't need another language. These days were special for me and left a good memory. Now studying in the magistracy, understanding the barrier between us, I devoted my research topic to reducing this barrier between us using ICT technologies. I am filled with enthusiasm to reduce this barrier and impoverish these two worlds. To do this, I really need your help to answer some questions, I need your opinion on my research topic, I want to communicate with you. I really hope for your help. For me, this is a chance to create something useful for society and increase the role of deaf people in modern society, I want everyone to know how kind and sociable deaf people are.
With best wishes, Azamjon.

Back