Coming Out-but NOT what you think!...

Great Find :) Btw can you show me the link so I cld post it in other boards? :ty:

I sent this to my friends on myspace.com. One of my former hearing classmates loved it and it helped open her eyes about Deafness. She said she had no idea about any of the issues that were brought up.

She even told me she wants to start taking ASL classes since her interest has been sparked now. Guess this video is an eye-opener for some, heh? :giggle:

That was sooooo great! I am not sure if I missed

all the points you are all saying people wouldn't understand?? The son was deaf, mother denied it but father knew all along Did I miss anything???

all the points you are all saying people wouldn't understand?? The son was deaf, mother denied it but father knew all along Did I miss anything???

Pretty much. I think it meant the son confided in his father way before the mother and found that his dad were more accepting of the fact he's deaf and that he prefers to live in deaf culture.

Really? I thought the signs sure do look fimilar! :lol:

:lol:

Yes, 100% absolutely because I know that BSL... They sign and speak on the same time.

I would say that it's something do with his wonderful mimic (body gesture) to amuse the people like that.

Yes, 100% absolutely because I know that BSL... They sign and speak on the same time.

I would say that it's something do with his wonderful mimic (body gesture) to amuse the people like that.

I liked seeing the difference between the BSL and ASL signs.. like for "deaf" and "now", etc. You can see in the magazine he's reading under the covers that it's a pretty clear BSL alphabet.

I LOVED this video and LOL'd at it quite a few times, by the way!

Really? I thought the signs sure do look fimilar! :lol:

No wonder I didn't understand the signing. LOL. I didn't want to look stupid.

Several of my hearing friends and family members loved it.

Awesome vid! Just kept me attentive for the whole feature and the endings are really worth it!

Back