Colored Hearing aids and EARMOLDS? AGE

I still wear a tan hearing aid and clear ear molds. :)

If I got different colored hearing aids, then it wouldn't go with every outfit I wear. :(

I am pretty sound I wish be wearing on red :lol: I am pretty love purple funy mod I am puzzled sound interesting
I ask audiology said forget it make product missing no way I have natural

I am pretty sound I wish be wearing on red :lol: I am pretty love purple funy mod I am puzzled sound interesting
I ask audiology said forget it make product missing no way I have natural

It is difficult to admit I made a mistake, but my earmold now is neon pink, and I hate it.

And I am not getting a new one for quite a while. Still I like my blue Naida now.

It is difficult to admit I made a mistake, but my earmold now is neon pink, and I hate it.

And I am not getting a new one for quite a while. Still I like my blue Naida now.

I agree you are correct you personal prefer decision ! people don't like ear mold I puzzled it I am lucky no color audiology forget
that is hard to not easy! you accept willing!

I agree you it is true

going to the audi tomorrow, hopefully I can get cool ones!! Though really if they have something in stock... I'm gonna take it. :( I would love to have purple (my favorite color) this time instead of the boring beige I have now... but we will see! Even if I can't get purple aids, I can always get a purple ear gear cover, and maybe even colored ear molds this time... I did like the association with it being similar to someones glasses, People don't look shocked that I have blue glasses, so why should they be shocked when i choose purple or blue HA's?

I need to decide what ear molds I want as I'm going to the audi tomorrow to get impressions for new ones as mine are starting to cause feedback. I have clear ones now because my audi told me this material would last longer but it only comes in clear or pink.

Decisions, decisions. Glittery ear molds or $$ (not having to replace as often). :hmm:

I am puzzled it $50 ear mold serious! my counselor told me I am surprised

I'm 23 and I have hot pink ones. But the majority of my wardrobe is pink/purple/black. So it works. I still wear a tan hearing aid and clear ear molds. If I got different colored hearing aids, then it wouldn't go with every outfit I wear. Thanks for sharing...

When I went to get my first hearing aid, I was around 6 years old. It was a BIG, tan Zenith. I ask them if I could get a red one. They chuckled and said "Honey, this is the only color they come in." The weird part is, I wanted a red one until I got to school. Then I spent the rest of my life trying to hide it. I've come full circle now. I got Blue Moons. LOL.... being a kid was tough...

Yes wow that’s seems awesome! I'd get colored molds too, but my ears are sensitive so I have to get allergenic molds. I'll probably be getting colored hearing aids for the rest of my life. Thanks for sharing…

@northernsydney same with me since I have a specfic earmold allergy and have to wear hypoallergenic ones

I just paid $75 each. :(

sometimes I afford ear mold cause waste of time money I willing to tell mind

I told Audiology sent Government cover my benefit reason my health special strict!

cover approval on my healtHy

I have black hearing aids now, because I wanted them to blend in with my hair. I just ordered my new ones in pink. I thought that I am going to have to wear them for the rest of my life. I might as well get a color I like and people will see them and not think I am rude when I don't hear them when they talk to me.

I'm almost 18. And my last pair of hearing aids was the Nadia, i had the Blue Moon--black and blue like someone here has that pair too. My audi and I were wanting to give me a new pair of HAs because I had the old beige ones since I was 3. And I just had to get a colored HAs but since i'm a bilateral CI now, I have colored earmolds. I have clear earmolds with purple glitter. It's so pretty! Plus I have a CI cover that i'll slap it on sometimes for fun. It looks something like this: favoritecover.jpg

I'm almost 18. And my last pair of hearing aids was the Nadia, i had the Blue Moon--black and blue like someone here has that pair too. My audi and I were wanting to give me a new pair of HAs because I had the old beige ones since I was 3. And I just had to get a colored HAs but since i'm a bilateral CI now, I have colored earmolds. I have clear earmolds with purple glitter. It's so pretty! Plus I have a CI cover that i'll slap it on sometimes for fun. It looks something like this: View attachment 16229

wow that is nice :D

That's cool! What a nice pattern. And fun that it's a cover, so you can change as desired.

That's cool! What a nice pattern. And fun that it's a cover, so you can change as desired.

:D yep! I'm planning on getting more covers for my CI soon... hopefully they'll be out with even more patterns! I'm dying for a purple one, its my favorite color!

Yes, I have two sets of colored earmolds. I was tired of the drab, flesh-colored or clear ones I obtained each year. Last year I decided to try something new and I obtained a green set and a blue set - they are wonderful! I wear them to work. I have had a lot of fun expressing myself this way and I am thinking of getting a different color this year. I find they last longer if I rotate them out periodically. I also ran my own little experiment - It seemed as though people were more tolerant of my request for repetition when I wore the colored earmolds versus the standard ones, so I began to keep track of this information. This was a consistent finding - maybe the people are more aware of my communication needs when they see the colored earmolds.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

My HA is light brown, and the mould is green and blue swirls!

I do change up the colour of my HA using superseals - which can turn it casing blue, green etc

I also have a back-up clear mould - but never bother switching it (from the everydays swirl)... I got it incase I didn't want my HA to stick out for "formal stuff" or if the green&blue clashed with something.

Back