College Classes

Rain92

Reaction score
I am working on obtaining my Associates in Arts degree and have hit a serious road block to finishing my required classes. In order to get my degree I have two classes left, both are math and I have taken both classes twice and have failed each both times. I have one more shot at both classes until I am required to pay out of state tuition, but I can't afford out of state cost and have exhausted my financial aid due to medical problems that required frequent doctor visits and a small class load. Any ideas or advice would be great.

If you can't pay for them then move to another college. I learned if one fails out of one school and cannot get money or in my case they won't pay for my last few classes because I have hit my max financial aid, but if you move school they will pay you again. So if I jump from community college to an university then I will get all my money again. And yes get a math tutor or a friend who is a math genius, I have an all knowing math friend so that is what I picked.

I am working on obtaining my Associates in Arts degree and have hit a serious road block to finishing my required classes. In order to get my degree I have two classes left, both are math and I have taken both classes twice and have failed each both times. I have one more shot at both classes until I am required to pay out of state tuition, but I can't afford out of state cost and have exhausted my financial aid due to medical problems that required frequent doctor visits and a small class load. Any ideas or advice would be great.
hey, I'm studying math and engineering, I might be able to help you out with your math if you want, as long as it isn't elementary algebra, or something on a really low level only because I have a hard time explaining something I do by second nature, otherwise I can help. let me know!

Back