Cindy McCain in Jeans

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was talking to a friend of mine about politics and she told me something interesting. She said she saw Cindy McCain on TV wearing jeans while greeting voters. I can't help but find this humorous, hypocritical and insulting at the same time. Cindy McCain makes a fortune and yet she appears in jeans?! What's wrong with *that* picture? Is she trying to convince voters that she's just like the middle class? Sorry, but I don't buy it. Not for one minute. Personally, I find it insulting that Cindy McCain deliberately toned down her appearance when everyone knows how much money she has. What a joke! :roll:

2008-10-13-0000cindy.jpg

It was at NASCAR. She would have looked weird in anything else.

Cindy McCain Wears Mom Jeans At Weekend Event (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Petty jealousy, nothing else.....

Tousi,

Why do you always claim a person is jealous just because they say something negative about Sarah Palin, John McCain or Cindy McCain? :roll: As I've said before, I'm of the opinion that money doesn't buy happiness, so there's no jealousy on my part. None whatsoever.

Tousi,

Why do you always claim a person is jealous just because they say something negative about Sarah Palin, John McCain or Cindy McCain? :roll: As I've said before, I'm of the opinion that money doesn't buy happiness, so there's no jealousy on my part. None whatsoever.

Why? Because I can based on what I see. She was perfectly alright in jeans for the setting she was in. And I can because of what I ascertained to be your motive for the "For Pinky" thread. I even mentioned it in another thread and you either didn't see it or just didn't want to respond. I didn't mind your silence there. Its over and I moved on....

It would be funny if her jeans and her casual clothes are $150k as well.... LOL that would be epic fail at trying to be middle class.

Why? Because I can based on what I see. She was perfectly alright in jeans for the setting she was in. And I can because of what I ascertained to be your motive for the "For Pinky" thread. I even mentioned it in another thread and you either didn't see it or just didn't want to respond. I didn't mind your silence there. Its over and I moved on....

I didn't see the responses in the "For Pinky" thread because I was busy doing other things. I have a life you know...I don't spend all of my time in front of the computer. :roll: By the way, 10 ADers didn't believe I had any bad motives for creating that thread. In fact, they all defended me. (I learned about what happened after two ADers PMed me.) I also didn't see your post regarding this in a different thread. If you want to think I purposely ignored you or was out to "attack" Pinky, fine. I could care less.

I didn't see the responses in the "For Pinky" thread because I was busy doing other things. I have a life you know...I don't spend all of my time in front of the computer. :roll: By the way, 10 ADers didn't believe I had any bad motives for creating that thread. In fact, they all defended me. (I learned about what happened after two ADers PMed me.) I also didn't see your post regarding this in a different thread. If you want to think I purposely ignored you or was out to "attack" Pinky, fine. I could care less.

Ok, except I didn't say it was incumbent upon you to see it or anything else....

And I never claimed you did...

Not to be petty but, yeah, you did with: .......too busy doing other things....you have a life....I don't spend all of my life in front of a computer....

And that's okay......I miss gobs here, too.

Do you think the people at NASCAR expected her to wear dress which would be out of touch with them and the NASCAR culture?

Back