Chihuahua~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
We bought him last in Aug. He is such sweetheart! Almost 7 months old. We really fell in love with him as quickly! His name is Bo. Next time, We get girl dog. It will be "Hope" name from DOOL show on Tv.. hehe... dont ya think its cutie couple ?

Attachments

• Izzydog.jpg
    Izzydog.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Dog.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 28
CUTE!

I have a friend who used to have one named "Peanut". ;)

Bo Brady? LOL jk, btw that's one cute dog there.

Awww, that is sooo cute Chihuahua. :)

awwww cuteeeeee... I like tiny dogs as same size as cat but my hubby & boys against it... :ugh3:

Awww sooo cute, we have 8 months old chihuahua too. We are sooo crazy over her.

That is a cute and adorable pet--am assuming that it's your daughter with him too. If so, she sure looks very happy and nice. Thanks for sharing with AD'ers, and continue to enjoy having 'Bo' around. ;)

~RR

Dont forget to knit the little guy a coat! He looks
like he could freeze to death! Hmmm! I would
probably just play dress up with him he's so cute!

That's adorable! :)

If you were to get Hope, are you going to name the puppies after these DOOL characters eh? :giggle:

can I eat your dog when I ever try and visit ya? tee-hee.

Lol, Sure- if u eat my dog then get other new one for me... My husband will kill u if u eat our dog. My husband really like him alot! But, I really want a great dane dog in someday! I know that kind dog's very short life BUT Great dane is such beautiful figure! Ya know.... Ill try get one in someday ! lol.. who knows...

:afro:

M-

Dont forget to knit the little guy a coat! He looks
like he could freeze to death! Hmmm! I would
probably just play dress up with him he's so cute!

Yeah, I have little cutie red with fur jacket. Ill picture of him then you guys can get idea.. how cutie he is! lol

:afro:

M-

Back