Can I find someone to video chat with?

MarlaSigner

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in video chat. I'm learning ASL right now, am only a beginner but want to learn as much as I can. I don't really have anyone I can sign with on a regular basis and well it would be nice to meet a new friend and sign with someone too! Anyone out there?:wave:

Hi! I'm here. I'm also hearing. What part of the states are you in?

calliemarie

Hey my name is callie I'm in asl one but our teacher has resign and I want to go to college for interpreting ! But I'd like someone to teach me over Skype any takers? I'm 17 and you an email me at calliemitchell101@yahoo.com if your interested .. im new to the site and don't know how it works exactly

Jenniferdrl

I am learning asl and was looking for someone to chat with. I think it would really help my learning if I had someone to chat with. Plus I would also like to make new friends

SammyBumblebee

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in video chat. I'm learning ASL right now, am only a beginner but want to learn as much as I can. I don't really have anyone I can sign with on a regular basis and well it would be nice to meet a new friend and sign with someone too! Anyone out there?:wave:
yes im interested