British man jailed for 7 years escapes prison, updates Facebook status while on the r

He has balls and whoever let him use the cpu is stupid because they could get arrested for harboring a fugitive.

Now that is a very daring person. Gotta give him credit for even doing that. Too bad, that one action might cost him.

Looks more like he is flipping the bird. Hey wait, Isn't that PFH?

20654_243292463273_243291243273_4194572_7516317_n[1].jpg

he's not really smart is he? obviously even thou while he was on the run, he still leave a trace for the cops to find him.

I won't be surprised if he gets caught soon.

This reminds me of a guy who actually got caught when he was taking a vacation in Florida and got caught. ;)

This would make an excellent sequel to "Catch Me If You Can". That was based on a true story and the fugitive in that movie was actually calling the FBI investigator and taunting him over the phone.

I've checked out his facebook, oh boy he surely does have a lot of haters and supporters in there.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets caught soon.

This would make an excellent sequel to "Catch Me If You Can". That was based on a true story and the fugitive in that movie was actually calling the FBI investigator and taunting him over the phone.

:lol: The name of that movie has crossed my mind too.

Followed the link.

Surprising how many people think that way.

Don't they realize if things were the way they claim they would all be arrested just for saying the crap they are posting?

He's probably already fled the country under an assumed name. I wouldn't think it would be too difficult especially in using the English Channel Train. He would blend in well with other travelers crossing the channel to do shopping, visit family, going to sporting events, etc.

Back