Biggest new cruise ship

Koala

Cuddly bear
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this gonna be the biggest cruise ship in the world? It is being built now and should be cruising in the late 2009. It will have Central Park in it. I like the bedroom and it look awesome. I want to go on it. Here is the url and enjoy browsing!

OASIS of the SEAS

i know about that i am royal caribbean cruiseline member i sailed on 2 of their ships before and they did told me about oasis of the seas and i might plan to go on hehe

Wow, that is very huge cruise ship. It looks incredible to see the drawings and slide shows.

WHOAAAA! I wanna GOOOOOOOOOO! :giggle: ZIP LINE! I wanna that! :giggle: That sound like too much fun for me and my family to go on! Ummm open in 2009, meaning we could go on in maybe 2010. Who knows!

i know about that i am royal caribbean cruiseline member i sailed on 2 of their ships before and they did told me about oasis of the seas and i might plan to go on hehe

Then take me! I wanna go! :fingersx: :giggle:

I would love to see that ship built, but the biggest hurdle they will have to face is going to be supply. A ship that's 7 to 8 times bigger then any ship that is currently built is going to take a lot of material. That will increase the price of basic material around here also, therefore hurting the economy.

It's a double edge sword with this ship.

WOW! I love it! I want to GO!!!! I will take my future kids and husband to go on Cruise to the islands. :D

I am RC member too! I been on Freedom of the Sea before. I will be interesting to on OASIS of the Sea! I forward to my partner and she loves to go, too!

Why not some AllDeafies go to this cruise if interesting? :)

I sure hope that cruise is not too polluting to the ocean. *shrugs*

How far are shipmakers are gonna go...it looks great and everything but when will too much become too much?

The Titanic designers would definitely faint seeing this ship.

How far are shipmakers are gonna go...it looks great and everything but when will too much become too much?

The Titanic designers would definitely faint seeing this ship.

Ahhh. Are you dwell about Titanic? Do you think it would go be happen to you? The technology is the best than Titanic.

If it's too big ship for you. It depend on the weather and where is the place at. The best months of Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, and May. I don't mind to go for good season and perfect weather instead of hurricane, thunderstorm, and tropical depress. Do you know what I mean?

It will be great for trip to other islands. I always want go to Cruise ship. I never have been go there in my whole life. I learned it from my mom's travel to Caribbean and Mexico Cruise ship.

The Titanic ship machine wasn't the same from now. They traveled to Atlantic Ocean from England. They are plan to go NYC. But the iceberg hit under ship. Sunk it! The movie is true stories in history.

Hi,
I could like to go join the deaf group for the Oais of the Sea (RC) if we have to find the deaf agencies?

Deafbear

Ahhh. Are you dwell about Titanic? Do you think it would go be happen to you? The technology is the best than Titanic.

If it's too big ship for you. It depend on the weather and where is the place at. The best months of Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, and May. I don't mind to go for good season and perfect weather instead of hurricane, thunderstorm, and tropical depress. Do you know what I mean?

It will be great for trip to other islands. I always want go to Cruise ship. I never have been go there in my whole life. I learned it from my mom's travel to Caribbean and Mexico Cruise ship.

The Titanic ship machine wasn't the same from now. They traveled to Atlantic Ocean from England. They are plan to go NYC. But the iceberg hit under ship. Sunk it! The movie is true stories in history.

:roll: u totally misunderstood my post about Titanic..it was a joke. Geez!

Back